G
ggtop
Guest
From Heaven we are sent to the earth. We choose our families.
Slowly as a child we forget the closeness of God and reason we came down.
God wants Joy and Love for our lives. Yet we choose anger, depression and lies.
How many times has the Lord told you " Tell them of me!" and yet we stay silent?
How many times has God said tell them about JESUS?!@
Yet we don't because we sinned yesterday?
Awaken my love for time is short! Say the kind words that bubble in your heart!
Fear not as you love the homeless, forsaken, and the broken.
Jesus! Why my Lord did you pick me? I deserve not even the ability to kiss your feet.
I am the greatest sinner.
Slowly as a child we forget the closeness of God and reason we came down.
God wants Joy and Love for our lives. Yet we choose anger, depression and lies.
How many times has the Lord told you " Tell them of me!" and yet we stay silent?
How many times has God said tell them about JESUS?!@
Yet we don't because we sinned yesterday?
Awaken my love for time is short! Say the kind words that bubble in your heart!
Fear not as you love the homeless, forsaken, and the broken.
Jesus! Why my Lord did you pick me? I deserve not even the ability to kiss your feet.
I am the greatest sinner.