God loves me loves us yet feel guilty

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 13, 2017
I feel so guilty for feeling hurt. I don't know how to fix my life. I have numb the sadness I feel pushed it inside. I pushed my sadness and people away. I totally isolated myself cry in private. I yearn to love and be loved,but I don't love myself.. How did I get so broken?Bad things happen to everyone bad childhood,ill,divorce but they stop let go and continue strive in life.. I feel guilty .. guilty because I feel as though I'm not succeeding in my life. I try so hard to catch up everyone.Facebook depress me so much seeing my ex husband married , but I have been alone now 6 years. I prayed for him was happy but I torn by the past dream of good times shared.. yet I knew that we needed to part ways. I once thought he was bad but I stopped forgave him and started to see that he loved me even though it ended.
I feel guilty for feeling the way I feel.lonely,failure,,ugly old,.. my worth my value my self esteem is shattered. I know it's wrong to compare myself to others but I envy my ex for succeeding finding love again.. I feel guilty for feeling envious cause I know it's wrong.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Get off the stupid Fake book.. :/

And stop feeling guilty. Stop wallowing in the past, start living in the present..

J

joefizz

I feel so guilty for feeling hurt. I don't know how to fix my life. I have numb the sadness I feel pushed it inside. I pushed my sadness and people away. I totally isolated myself cry in private. I yearn to love and be loved,but I don't love myself.. How did I get so broken?Bad things happen to everyone bad childhood,ill,divorce but they stop let go and continue strive in life.. I feel guilty .. guilty because I feel as though I'm not succeeding in my life. I try so hard to catch up everyone.Facebook depress me so much seeing my ex husband married , but I have been alone now 6 years. I prayed for him was happy but I torn by the past dream of good times shared.. yet I knew that we needed to part ways. I once thought he was bad but I stopped forgave him and started to see that he loved me even though it ended.
I feel guilty for feeling the way I feel.lonely,failure,,ugly old,.. my worth my value my self esteem is shattered. I know it's wrong to compare myself to others but I envy my ex for succeeding finding love again.. I feel guilty for feeling envious cause I know it's wrong.
Try not worry so much,there is nothing in the past for you,the future holds so much more for you,God has blessings just waiting for you,don't dwell on a bunch of "what ifs" the past is over it may hurt but you learn from it and move on,sure it takes time but you have time to now do what you'd like to do,you could go for a career,or start a business,spread God's word,find a hobby,there are so many options for you to explore,staying miserable does noone any good,God doesn't want you feeling that way,alongside God you'll receive plenty of blessings and you can start over,just put God first and the rest will come together,don't give up on living life,sure there are disappointments but there are also great blessings,keep moving forward and don't look back,look to your bright future with God.

J

joefizz

Dear Father God we all go through tough times especially times of splitting apart with someone who is dear to us,Celi,feels guilty about the past have this individual look forward to a future with you God and focus on their blessings not their past,in Jesus's holy name I humbly pray,AMEN.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless celi007, turn all the sorrows into joy and you be glorified in celi007'life, yes Lord bless celi007, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Life isn't about succeeding or failing, its about finding out who you are... and as for Facebook, rarely will you see people post things they don't want you to see... a lot of the people on there are faking their "Wonderful Life".. If it was so wonderful they wouldn't be posting all the time to have to prove it. As for your ex husband, same thing... you don't know how things are going behind the curtains, yet in your mind you are already envious of what you think you see. A change in
perspective is needed.. what you feel/think about yourself or even define yourself as is not who you are.. even the value that you valued yourself at isn't even a definition of you. The only one that can give you a proper definition/ value is God. You have to come out of the ego/self mindedness and let God back on the throne in your temple. Believe it or not, your life isn't all about you..Especially if you are in Christ...33 times in your post you referred to yourself. Be aware of the things you speak over yourself. and be aware of the Christ in you... You spoke a lot of things over yourself that you need to let go of because they are untrue.

Sep 12, 2017
There's some time in our life something like this happens, we have our own paths, set up by the lord, anything that happens is apart of his plan for you, and all of us.
Also, don't rush to get a new husband, look for one that respects you, and others and as well as himself, some of the best couples weren't the most popular, they weren't always the he prom king or the most fit, they usely didn't care about their looks or someone else, they wanted someone who was mentally healthy, and wouldn't care about your looks.
-----Yours
------------Foxlot

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
[video=youtube;zHRWo-TrjXQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHRWo-TrjXQ[/video]

Jan 25, 2017
Hi- I’m so sorry. We are here for you. I would like to encourage you to stop looking at your ex-husband’s Facebook profile because it’s not helping you to move forward. God loves you and He has great plans for you. He has many blessings stored for you. I pray that you will feel God’s love and comfort as you go through this, you will not give up, you will be the person that the Lord created you to be and you will live the life He has intended you to have in Jesus name!

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Prayers that you will have an inner peace and healing from the past. Honestly, I think it would be a great idea to talk it out with a Christian counselor or at least a close friend.

Aug 13, 2017
Thank you all for your advice for allowing me to release some of my pain.Thank you for your prayers and not judging me.

J

joefizz

Thank you all for your advice for allowing me to release some of my pain.Thank you for your prayers and not judging me.
Tis how it should be,for it is written of the lord"when two or more gather in my name I shall be there in the midst" so tis not all our advice God has his say as well,God bless you.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Jesus gives you Himself so that you can have a living, energetic, renewed hope. I pray that you are given the help to tap into this and live from this place.

Jan 25, 2017
Hi celi007, how are you now? I hope you are doing great!
Jesus loves you :)

Aug 13, 2017
I just want you all to know how much I appreciate you all.This site allows me to be get so much sadness out that I couldn't any other way.

I am doing my part. I'm working on letting go... really letting go. I know that in order to grow find peace in my sou I must let go of the ghost the illusion.. I'm fasting and praying for peace and guidance.