Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
It is true, God simply loves us all, each person personally, start there and stand no mater what troubles happen to you.make the choice and see it is true eventually, will you
I am now gone from here, love to all
It is true, God simply loves us all, each person personally, start there and stand no mater what troubles happen to you.make the choice and see it is true eventually, will you
I am now gone from here, love to all
Well after your hiatus I hope you will return refreshed. FYI, I inserted “personal” words in the website lesson on the HS because of your comments. LIC