God never fails

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

survivor4Christ

Im not going to write a long testimony because it feels kinda wierd to talk about yourself, but here goes...

Im fortunate enought to grow up in a family where my mother and father both serve the Lord and I went to church(and other religious ceremonies) with them. But it was only in 2007 at a Christian camp(I went there kinda against my will) that I invited Jesus into my life. Since then I tried to live like a Christian and and had some up and downs. This year I went to the Mighty Men Conference( The big gathering of men in Kwazulu Natal,South Africa, that goes to hear Angus Bachan preach to them). There were more than 200 000 men! The experience changed my life but the real challenges were yet to come.

I forgot to tell you that ever since I became a Christian, I had one real doubt. Was I really a Christian? I mean, was I saved? I began to wonder and wonder. Later(after the Mighty Men Coference) I thought the sins I struggeld with( wich I kinda believed were a type which God could not forgive me for) have made it impossible for me to return to Christ, and a lot of satanistic thoughts entered my mind. I became deathly afraid at night and struggeld to sleep and even pray.

Slowly I tried to return to Christ and made a point to stay away from anything that might pull me back into my bad habits. I stumbled across great Gospel songs and listened to them and later sing along. There were also four verses which helped me a lot:
Rom 8:38 I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love which Christ Jesus our Lord shows us. We can't be separated by death or life, by angels or rulers, by anything in the present or anything in the future, by forces
Rom 8:39 or powers in the world above or in the world below, or by anything else in creation.
Php 4:6 Never worry about anything. But in every situation let God know what you need in prayers and requests while giving thanks.
Php 4:7 Then God's peace, which goes beyond anything we can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions through Christ Jesus.

It turned my world upside down. I made a new commitment to God and now have peace in my relationship with Christ.

May God also grant you a GREAT relationship with him and just ask if you want me to pray for you and problems you may be experiencing!!

God Bless!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
What a wonderful testimony. The scriptures you shared are some of my favoret. Although I dont know any that are not. What I love the most about these scriptures is that God our Father lets us know how he loves us so much and I realized that he will not even let ourselves get in the way of his love. A very good thing since we often are our biggest stumbleing blocks. God bless, pickles

M

mrsa6

I love Php 4:6. I used to worry soooooo much when I was younger. But now whenever I worry I think about this verse and it makes me feel a lot better about the situation, and just life in general.