God puts oil in my bible cover when I pray for the suffering Christians...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sislt777

This began happening recently, when I was praying for the suffering Christians all around the world, God all of a sudden put many drops of oil on the inside cover of my bible cover. The inside cover is a black shinny material and the outside is red.

When I prayed for Israel, He again put many oil drops in my bible cover.

Then I prayed to the Lord and told Him that I knew who I was praying to, that I was praying to the Father God in Jesus name and that I was not worshiping anyone but the true God and that I knew these oil drops were from Him and then a huge drop of oil dropped into my bible cover instantly!

Again I thanked Him for the oil drops that come when I pray and again He gave me more oil drops.
I can look an look all day in my bible cover when I am not praying and no oil will appear.

The bible says to judge righteous judgment. His mercy drops are falling for our generation because this oil is related to the call He has placed on my life. This call is to reach the nations and allow Him to pour out His glory upon His bride and that great healings an miracles and signs and wonders He will do because these are the last days. There are many others who will be raised up like He is raising me up, and He will be exalted in the earth before He takes His bride home!

So many of the books of the bible are based on visions that men had, and record awesome signs and wonders. After Jesus resurrection it says there were so many miracles done by Jesus that the whole world could not hold all the books that could be written.

So to limit God and confine Him to His throne room is just not biblical!
He is a real living God and the Father is about to answer the Lords prayer, thy Kingdom come...
The Kingdom of God is as hand.....

J

jgrig2

not a miracle. show me the proof.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Very interesting...If it's a miracle, praise God.

Apr 13, 2007
O ye of little faith! I've heard many times this has happened for others, and different things as well.How can she possibly prove that? Seriously, just take her word for it for the time being, or don't, either way, pray and ask God about it if you're so doubtful. Indeed it could be a miracle, either way, God's speaking that's all I know. God's using and going to use the younger generations to revive the older ones. There's so much doubt, negetive attitudes, etc. going on these days, so many ''losing faith'' it's not lost, you're just lacking in it! So many turn away from God, rather than stand upon the promses of His word and so on. In all honesty, it's the older generations that are in this situation, and they sit back and say ''whatever I don't care anymore I"m just waiting for the world to end and I can get out of this world, or the Lord to call me home one''. Well hey, I'm waiting on Heavens Jubilee too, BUT I'm gonna keep on keeping on for the Lord! keep witnessing, testfying,reading His word, seeking His face, praying, fasting, whatever He says do, I'll do, whever He may lead me in this walk of life, I'll gladly go!

Let His light shine ever so bright! Today I was in Walmart, we checked out with the usual lady, wonderful, dear, sweet lady, she knows I'm a Christans as are my grandparents, I had on a shirt I made myself, it says ''STAND UP 4 GOD'' on the front, and the back says ''WAITING 4 HEAVENS JUBILEE''. This dear lady, she goes ''pssst'' then motioned for me to come close, so I did, and you know what she said to me? ''I need you to do me a favor, pray for me please precious''. So I told her alright, will do, I got you covered, don't worry, that lady saw Jesus in me! She saw Him shine so bright, that just makes your day, I left there with the biggets smile on my face, thanking and praising God for allowing her to see Jesus! I gave Him all the thanks, praise, honor, and glory!

If something so simple, can do so much, what can we Christians do by the power of Christ in us! Even when I don't have something like that shirt on, we still talk, and about Christian matters, it's wonderful, who knew going to walmart, getting groceries, and checking out with the same lady, would be a form of worship!

S

sislt777

Thanks for your response! You know, I am among the older generation as I am 51. Yes there is a weariness in my generation, and it is for good cause too. However, I have a very long testimony, but to cut to the chase, I was given the option to go home and everything would be alright, or I could stay and everything would be alright. Without knowing anything He had planned for my life from that point on, I chose to stay here to see the final outpouring of His Spirit! I had no idea He would ever want to use me in it, I just wanted to witness it because it had been preached for so very long. God has not forgotten the younger generation and they are key to what He is about to do, but He has not forgotten those who have forged the way for Him either. It is going to be a most wonderful time for ALL of His children! Things are about to change in some awesome ways, even as the darkness is being held back for this very purpose!

Jan 8, 2009
I'd love to have oil go in my bible sometime, but doesn't it make the pages greasy and oil-marked?

Jan 31, 2009
I know to some this will sound crazy, But I have to be obedient, to the Father,
If there is a Kim or Kimberly, and you have been having some problems with your right knee. God just allowed me to see His hand as He touched your knee.
Isa 53:1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

Apr 13, 2007
Thanks for your response! You know, I am among the older generation as I am 51. Yes there is a weariness in my generation, and it is for good cause too. However, I have a very long testimony, but to cut to the chase, I was given the option to go home and everything would be alright, or I could stay and everything would be alright. Without knowing anything He had planned for my life from that point on, I chose to stay here to see the final outpouring of His Spirit! I had no idea He would ever want to use me in it, I just wanted to witness it because it had been preached for so very long. God has not forgotten the younger generation and they are key to what He is about to do, but He has not forgotten those who have forged the way for Him either. It is going to be a most wonderful time for ALL of His children! Things are about to change in some awesome ways, even as the darkness is being held back for this very purpose!
Amen, God has really helped us all...I'm only 22, however, I too have a long testimony...He has given some a ''special'' calling in life, and by that I mean we've had a harder life, BUT it was for a reason....without all I"ve been through, I wouldn't know God, and I wouldn't have such strong faith, etc. Don't worry about what others say, worry about what God says, those that encourage you. Also, I know you didn't take what I said wrong, but just wanna point out, when I was saying the older generation(s) are the ones really down and all, I didn't mean just them, there's people of differnet generations in the same boat, however, it seems that the younger generation(s) are more on fire for God. Keep going, stay strong, keep being faithful and a blessing, God bless you hon!

May 21, 2009
Wow praise God! Go annoint someone with the oil.

S

sislt777

Well I am waiting on the Lord like He told me to and getting ready. Oil will flow out of my hands a lot and I will be anointing many many people! God is going to do some awesome things very soon! Like I have been saying, He is going to show up. I was praying once concerning this call on my life and I told the Lord that people did not need another idol, but that they just needed Him to show up and as fast as lightening a drop of oil appeared in front of me on the inside of my bible cover! So soon, He will show up and do great and mighty things, but many are not ready, but even if He judges them, it means at least that they belong to Him and are saved!!!

S

sislt777

Amen, God has really helped us all...I'm only 22, however, I too have a long testimony...He has given some a ''special'' calling in life, and by that I mean we've had a harder life, BUT it was for a reason....without all I"ve been through, I wouldn't know God, and I wouldn't have such strong faith, etc. Don't worry about what others say, worry about what God says, those that encourage you. Also, I know you didn't take what I said wrong, but just wanna point out, when I was saying the older generation(s) are the ones really down and all, I didn't mean just them, there's people of different generations in the same boat, however, it seems that the younger generation(s) are more on fire for God. Keep going, stay strong, keep being faithful and a blessing, God bless you hon!

Thanks, yes you seem to understand, age is nothing to God, He is looking at how we yield to his working in our lives, and wheat when it is ready to harvest is found bending over in humility while tares stand straight up and have a grayish color to them while the wheat is white as supple and full of life. I pray all the tares would repent and become wheat!!!
Keep following Jesus closely as the way will become more narrow as we get closer to the end!
God bless

S

sislt777

I'd love to have oil go in my bible sometime, but doesn't it make the pages greasy and oil-marked?

The oil is supernatural. It is a little shinny in my bible, but it only comes in drops when the Lord is answering me or telling me something. It is a very awesome thing indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.