God puts oil on verses and inside my bible cover when I pray...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sislt777

If you press into the Lord and seek Him first and His Kingdom, things will begin to happen in your life. The real life will begin to happen. Jesus promised to manifest Himself to us upon certain conditions. It is not time for routine Christian living anymore, that will not get you through the storms that are headed our way. Only the supernatural glory of God can really comfort you in these last days. We are to have the oil of the overcomer, and not only just some for the day, but we are to be storing this for the time when we have to go out into such intense darkness to meet the Bridegroom.

Here is some of what has been happening in my prayer time.

Last night I was praying and looking at the inside of my bible cover. I asked the Lord to raise me up quickly to help Christians know what it takes to make it in the rapture. I told Him that so many of them were going to fall short and I wanted to help them make it, and then all of a sudden an oil drop, dropped on the inside of my bible cover and did not splash but stayed in the form of a round drop resting on the inside of my bible cover. Somehow, I believe this is a tear from the Lord's eyes. This is happening almost every day now.
Then I prayed an told the Lord that I was so thankful for the oil appearing when I prayed and that it was a very awesome experience and then another drop of oil appeared.
Then I prayed and asked the Lord if I could tell other Christians about this so that they will listen to me and another oil drop appeared.
So I am telling you by permission of the Lord, what is happening to me. I pray that all of you draw so near the Lord as to be ready for Him to really pour out His Spirit for the final end time harvest, which may come in two waves. Don't be too distracted with temporary things, be distracted with seeking the presence of Jesus.
You need to seek the Lord like never before and He will fill His temple (you) with His presence and oil and joy!