!!!!God Rocks!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

held

Jesus is the Lord! FOREVER

A

Abing

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D yes Jesus is the King of KinGS - LORD OF LORDS!!!

L

lexius

I agree!!!!

K

Kenneth

Amen. God Bless u.

S

soccerboo

ok, GOD is great, and as a teen in a public school system it hard to be a christian and "fit in" well, let me say... i have to be a light in the darkness!!

K

Kenneth

YUP! Go be light and salt!

B

balletboy10

Hi Kenneth would love to talk to you about your music and how God uses it to touch your life regards balletboy10

M

mguitar010

JESUS IS WHAT??????????

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jan 13, 2007
Jesus is #1 in my Book!!! and he will always be that forver Amen!!!!!

J

Jules

YeaH...OUR GOD Rocks

S

soccerboo

Yep, what else can we say?, God is our Father our heavenly father,

Imagine this, u going around ur house all day not talking to ur dad imagine how he would feel, u just ignored him the whole day, well thats how God feels when we dont put our all in Him and serve him everyday!

We need to be fed, were young and fresh for God!, we have to be fed daily!!, just like real food, we would die if we didnt eat it but thats the same spiritually, we could be dead spiritually because we arent being fed, or were not feeding ourselves!!

God bless

L

Liz_loves_Jesus

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!