God save me from my Life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yalana

I need who ever reads this to pray for me. My husband an I have been married for 10 years now. He has his life an I have mine is where we are at. He will not invest any time in our marriage until he feels like it or if he wants something. Also I need prayer for patience with my husband, kids, life as frustrating as it is. It feels as though I in the "wilderness" It feels as though I'm going through a season of testing an trials. I need help, I need Patience, I need to learn how to be a better role model, I need to learn to watch what I say an how I act when I'm tired, sick, hungry or angery. My weakest moments. I pray that God will help us to get away from living paycheck to paycheck which is very stressful. Also stressful when my husband gets numerous oppertunitys for advancement in his Job (which means more money so we wont be broke all the time) an he turns them all down. Makes me very angry. We live in a town where everythings drying up an moving away so theres no Jobs for women here .(there already taken or you have to have several degrees) Which is also making me angry that I can't go get a Job. The nearest Job would be an hour away an with Gas going up an no family to help with kids I have no choice but to stay home. an I need help with my thought life the devil is coming at me agressivly in that dept. I NEED HELP! before I loose it!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord that all healing , streangth, and the closeness in Jesus, so you will know the care
and peace that is yours in Him.
Hugs and God bless.
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I am praying for you. God will bring to you the strength to carry on. Cast all your cares on Him and he will take care of them.

A

Avidan

Agreeing with you and everyone here in prayer for God's help. In Jesus Name, Amen

D

DanuckInUSA

This sounds much like my marriage was a couple of years back. What made the difference? The book "Created to be his help meet" By Debbie Pearl. I am sharing what worked for our marriage as insight for you to consider.

J

JaMiiN817

You're in my prayers.

S

sinnomorePTL

God is willing, I pray your husband shall be too !!!

Dear Sister, I pray that our Lord casts all negative, evil, doubting spirits from your husband, heals him physically, mentally, spiritually, lays His hands upon him, forgives him for his sin, grants him faith overflowing, gives him peace, tranquility, joy and rekindles his love for you as if you were his sweet bride again, and shows him again the wonder of being a father, I pray also, that our Lord pours out His richest blessings upon you and yours, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus
brother Gary

I need who ever reads this to pray for me. My husband an I have been married for 10 years now. He has his life an I have mine is where we are at. He will not invest any time in our marriage until he feels like it or if he wants something. Also I need prayer for patience with my husband, kids, life as frustrating as it is. It feels as though I in the "wilderness" It feels as though I'm going through a season of testing an trials. I need help, I need Patience, I need to learn how to be a better role model, I need to learn to watch what I say an how I act when I'm tired, sick, hungry or angery. My weakest moments. I pray that God will help us to get away from living paycheck to paycheck which is very stressful. Also stressful when my husband gets numerous oppertunitys for advancement in his Job (which means more money so we wont be broke all the time) an he turns them all down. Makes me very angry. We live in a town where everythings drying up an moving away so theres no Jobs for women here .(there already taken or you have to have several degrees) Which is also making me angry that I can't go get a Job. The nearest Job would be an hour away an with Gas going up an no family to help with kids I have no choice but to stay home. an I need help with my thought life the devil is coming at me agressivly in that dept. I NEED HELP! before I loose it!