God, School & working moms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

I try and live my life as a living testimony for God and I thought I would share with you my day. lol.

This morning we were in a hurry and I didn't get to pack lunch and I told my husband I'd just spend three dollars and pick up lunch at the school cafeteria and he picked on me and said "you'll have to take it out of the five dollars you're making a day."

Ok they pay teachers more than five dollars, even subisitute ones. But my husband did the math, he does have the degree in physics and mathematics from NC A&T university, He said after babysitters, gas,taxes etc. I made a net pay of $5 a day. lol so yeah people ask me why i leave my preschool aged kids with sitters to sit in a room and try and teach teenagers.

I don't do it for the money, but I do it for love. the love God poured in to my heart that I want to shine forth to others by just being there, listening, showing them that there are people who still care for them as a person. It doesn't matter what subject I'm asked to teach. I teach it the same: with the love of God to guide me. I don't speak about God's love to the kids, instead I just try and show it by listening and respecting them as individuals with a God given purpose.

It works rather well I must say, Praise God for that. lol

So yes that is my living testimony. Now for my daily prayer:

Dear Lord you are the maker of heaven and Earth, you are Lord of all creation and we forever praise your name. Your majesty knows no bounds and we will love you forever. Please guide and protect us and keep us safe. Send your angels to surround and protect our loved ones and help us defeat the forces of darkness that set snares and traps for your children. God you are my God and I will ever praise you! IN Jesus name we pray, Amen

YouTube - Third Day ~~ God of Wonders ~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldv3zv81-i4

Last edited:
T

Tumnus

God bless your soul for your dedication to young people! Teachers are the most underappreciated AND UNDERPAID professionals out there. It makes no sense!!! You are cultivating young minds...THAT needs to be recognized! Tumnus "has your back" on teaching, AnandaHya LOL