GOD TAKES THE BLAME FOR THE FALL OF MANKIND!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gabriel2020

Senior Member
May 6, 2017
1,099
41
48
God took the blame for mankind's fall,because man was his creation and we belonged to no one else.. he did not leave us to satan,or his angels to work it out.. He began to fix it by sacrificing his only begotten Son Jesus Christ on the cross. to come in the flesh and take the sins of the whole world on his shoulder to bring mankind back to him. As ownership of mankind, it cost God His Begotten Son to redeem us.
 
I would love to see actual scripture backing this theory up. Since Adam and Eve were punished for their decisions I don't see how God is taking the blame.
Simply choosing to repair what others have done is not taking ownership. I have known numerous people who were damaged by others. I made efforts to help them heal and grow past their experiences, that does not mean I'm taking the blame.
Mostly your flood of blogs is you trying to teach and never using scripture to back up anything you say. And my responses to you are to be expected, unlike your previous blog suggested. When you show up and choose to start flooding blogs then you should expect others to question you. I'm fact that you are incapable of dealing with that without trying to say I'm just being divisive shows you are lacking. Even good pastors will tell their congregation to go home and double check with scripture all he teaches. So why are you above that?
 
You had a viscious dog that mauled some other person, who takes the blame? the owner,after all he is your dog.