God wants your attention

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joshua175

1 John 2:15-16 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world"

Colossians 3:1-9 "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience"

God wants your attention. This life that we live is in a world that is in hate against God. Romans 8:7 "Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be."

When we give our attention to the things of this world we are taking our mind off of Christ and giving our attention to things that will pass away, things that are vain. Again " Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth"

Don't give into the lie of Satan that tells us that we aren't doing wrong by giving attention to this world, he's a liar. God's word tells us to set our affection on things that are above. How much time does God have with you? How much time should you give God? God wants to know all of us believe it or not. He loves us all so much and he wants the best for us. He is All in All and he makes our cup to overflow. If there's one thing I've learned in my life it's that I'm stupid, because the carnal mind is stupid. Why? Because it is enmity against God. Even when you don't realize it you're doing things that are against God, it's because you're submitting yourself to your flesh. God doesn't want you to do that, he wants your attention. Go to God and don't lean on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledged him he he will direct your path.

R

Ramon

1 John 2:15-16 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world"

Colossians 3:1-9 "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience"

God wants your attention. This life that we live is in a world that is in hate against God. Romans 8:7 "Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be."

When we give our attention to the things of this world we are taking our mind off of Christ and giving our attention to things that will pass away, things that are vain. Again " Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth"

Don't give into the lie of Satan that tells us that we aren't doing wrong by giving attention to this world, he's a liar. God's word tells us to set our affection on things that are above. How much time does God have with you? How much time should you give God? God wants to know all of us believe it or not. He loves us all so much and he wants the best for us. He is All in All and he makes our cup to overflow. If there's one thing I've learned in my life it's that I'm stupid, because the carnal mind is stupid. Why? Because it is enmity against God. Even when you don't realize it you're doing things that are against God, it's because you're submitting yourself to your flesh. God doesn't want you to do that, he wants your attention. Go to God and don't lean on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledged him he he will direct your path.
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!

We have to focus on Jesus all the time!!! I love Jesus!!

May Jesus bless you!