God who have made snowflakes * * * * *

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bistra

God who have made snowflakes * * * * *
Job 38:22
"Have you ever entered the treasury of snow..?"
Have you ever seen snowflakes?
They are falling over me and are melting at once..But God has created them perfectly to the letter..
As if every small speck is whispering to me what kind of Master has scattered it..
But its Maker is the same Who has been keeping an eye on ME and on YOU 86 400 seconds in a day..
He Who works skifully to make perfect every small snowflake can't be different in His wokr over MY and YOUR heart...
He has known every single detail down to the last detail...
If you had heard something bad and discouraging which has puzzeled you.. and you are at a loss..please...let's take a view of snowflakes..
Our God is consummate Authour Who through every detail in my and in your life has been sclupturing our character like His Belived Son Jesus Christ.
Thank You Father for Your perfection which you has put in Your care over me..
Thank You for that You can't Be different..

bananaboo4

Oct 31, 2005
I never even knew the bible said anything about snow. Interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.