God will send you the right person, but not always?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tegelik

I've read that a lot of true christians have trusted God to send them the right person, but have still stayed single for the rest of their lives. Then how can anyone be sure if they will ever find their life-partner?

May 4, 2009
Yeah, i'm actually pretty worried that's gonna happen to me as well. I mean being alone all my life...

S

summermom

That is definately a worry of mine too. But I kep reminding myself to put my faith, hope & trust in God. ALso keep praying about it. And finally get up & try to do something about it. I don't think God expects His children to sit around & do nothing but wait for Him to just bring all we want to our door. If a spouse is what you seek then be socially active & involved in activities that will allow you to constantly meet new people. Try to be outgoing. Beyond that I'm open for suggestions.

G

greatkraw

I was patient until I turned 49. Then I had the opportunity to take things into my own hands.

That was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE mistake.

It is only by God's grace that I did not make a big mess of my life.