God will.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kessy001

can God's will be so hard to live with. can his will for his child be bumpy? shouldn't it be smooth and easy? how can one tell the difference between God's perfect will and His acceptable will for one?

N

nw2u

This is a good question. I will check back later. I know I don't have the answer. I hope you find it.

Dec 14, 2009
can God's will be so hard to live with. can his will for his child be bumpy? shouldn't it be smooth and easy? how can one tell the difference between God's perfect will and His acceptable will for one?
God created the angels. God created Satan perfect, full of knowledge, beautiful and splendid.

God loves even Satan so much that He wishes his return to Him!!

Recognize this, and the true form of God comes to mind and heart.

God's love is BOUNDLESS, ENDLESS, and WITHOUT COMPREHENSION!

Become selfless, for others' sake.

Do not try to be saved.

Instead, honour the one who has already saved you.

True happiness comes when true compassion is cultivated.

'For the kingdom of God is not something you can see. It is not something you will look and say 'there it is'. The kingdom of God is within you'.

God already has you.

God is not bound by what you do in this life, you are bound by what God has done for you!

Yet he cut off the cuffs that chain you.

Regardless of all, remember in your heart that God is worthy of honouring. It is no obligation. It is no must-do.

But when the spirit of God is known, then it all makes sense.

Strength will find you, if love is what you seek.

'But if you look closely into the perfect law that sets people free, and keep on paying attention to it and do not simply listen and then forget it, but put it into practice - you will be blessed by God in what you do'

Remember this, God is not oblivious.

God is the opposite.

God knows. Feels. Thinks. Is ever present. He is kind, patient, understanding.

The way of God is perfectly reflected (as if the mirror is no longer faded), in the life of Jesus of Nazareth.

God is a god who practices what He preaches.

He will not fail you.

Sep 7, 2012
There was one example I can think from scripture. After the sermon on the mount Jesus sent his apostles across the sea of Galilee and they were caught in a storm so bad they feared for their lives. That was the episode where Jesus came to them walking on the water.

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
God will for us to be filled with His wisdom and spiritual knowledge. And you get that through the reading of His Word discussing it with other believers. What is the one thing that Paul prays for unceasingly in behalf of the Colossian church? in Col.1"9
9 For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10 so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord,]to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might,f or the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.

It's not like God dangles a carrot in front of your face and leds to do this or that. If you seek HIM in His word, you will make biblical and Godly decisions and only in that sense you can be assured you are in His will. Trust in what God says in His Word and try to obey him, trust and obey, you don't have through out a fleece and ask God what direction to go, you'll pull your hair out doing it that way.

Feb 11, 2012

This is simple, the will of God is for all of mankind to repent and seek His great mercy, forsake thier evil ways, and follow Jesus on the narrow path.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God to present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, pleasing to God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, in order to prove by you what is that good and pleasing and perfect will of God.

Our whole life is a living sacrifice to God,only if you truly repented,and touched to blood of Christ,(through repentance) you cannot be in sin and in the will of God at the same time!

You must do this first,

Jas 1:21 Therefore putting aside all filthiness and overflowing of evil, receive in meekness the implanted Word, which is able to save your souls.
Jas 1:22 But become doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Jul 12, 2012
"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day."

"As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him."

The end is beautiful enough to bring true glory to the Father.

It's a lot smoother and less bumpy, a comfortable yoke and a lightweight burden, when you see His true face (intent)

Peace.

Jan 26, 2009
Romans 12 says Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

it might not always be pretty as some teleevangalist claim,u could face hardship and persecution but as long as ur heart is burning for him and ur eyes are on him ud be ok,follow him,follow hard after him

S

Saint-John

His will is in his word (Jesus Christ)...and as for the other...John16.32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Dec 14, 2009
Romans 12 says Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

it might not always be pretty as some teleevangalist claim,u could face hardship and persecution but as long as ur heart is burning for him and ur eyes are on him ud be ok,follow him,follow hard after him
This is the key.

Once one offers themselves totally for the benifit of others and for the honouring of God.

BUT, what most people don't realise is why God is worthy of it. They are told 'God is worthy', but people seldom understand the total perfection of His plan, and therefore, why He is worthy.

We cannot see God, but JESUS MADE HIM KNOWN.

God's 'attitude' or 'spirit' if you like, is perfectly shown in the life of Jesus of Nazareth.

Dec 14, 2009
The judgement was given to the Son, yet the Son would claim 'I judge no one', and offer Himself as a Sacrifice to God willingly so that we may be cleansed of Sin, because Jesus was totally in sight of what God's will was and realised it's total benefit and meaning.