GOD works in mysterious ways

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Halo

can anyone think of anything in particular that GOD has done for them that at first felt like a nightmarish experience, but then HE led you to a light at the end of the dark tunnel--ANYTHING AT ALL

P

Parker

When my fiancee and I split, it was difficult for me. But now I realize that it was to draw my attention to the Lord, and to dedicate my life to him. I have a much better companionship with God now, and I recieve blessings in my life frequently because of that. In fact, just yesterday I had a conversation with people 3 people I hardly knew, about God, and the evidence of his word. It was awesome, it is always a blessing to be able to plant the seed in someone's mind about the Good News. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me next, and the people that i come in contact with!