God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinker

Hi everybody. Here lately I have felt the need to do self harm. I thought that my life was nothing but stupid mess. Something that just wanted to put me down all the time. Well, that is going to change right at this very moment. There was this woman that I talked to and she told me to go to some web address and look up some bible studies and everything to help me get through life. I'm taking it one step further for God to do what he wants me to do in life. He has been there for each step of the way and all I done was pushed him back because of the sorry Devil that we have. I am probably no longer ever cut my wrists or arms or attempt suicide because the Devil is trying to force me away from God. It's time for me to turn my life around and give everything that I have to GOD. I want to thank everyone that helped me even though I tried so hard to push people away from doing that. I love and respect everybody on here that hasn't let me down not one bit while I was going through pains and troubles. Thanks a whole lot. Yall will never know how much that will mean to me from now until the end with God.

Aug 2, 2009
Wow that is really great to hear!! I am very happy that u have found a good source of help and maybe even the answer youve been needing. Praise God!! :)

K

KisDawn

I'm glade you are doing better. :)