GOD'S ENDING BEGINS IN GENESIS!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 28, 2012
how many truly see and hear GOD'S HOLY WORD...

for a true understanding of The End of Days in the Book of Revelation... We must look into the beginnings in the Book of Genesis... To understand GOD'S HOLY WORD that states from the end GOD created the beginning...

for each is written in symbolisms and typololgy... YET GOD HAS THEM INTERWOVEN... EACH IN TUNE WITH ONE ANOTHER...

understanding this shows you exactly when the rapture occurs pre/mid/ or a post tribulation and so much more....

GOD BLESS AND DIG DEEP...

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
how many truly see and hear GOD'S HOLY WORD...

for a true understanding of The End of Days in the Book of Revelation... We must look into the beginnings in the Book of Genesis... To understand GOD'S HOLY WORD that states from the end GOD created the beginning...

for each is written in symbolisms and typololgy... YET GOD HAS THEM INTERWOVEN... EACH IN TUNE WITH ONE ANOTHER...

understanding this shows you exactly when the rapture occurs pre/mid/ or a post tribulation and so much more....

GOD BLESS AND DIG DEEP...
Ok, you said ''understanding this shows you exactly when the rapture occurs''. Can we test this theory of yours by telling us exactly when the rapture occurs and how from Scripture you calculated it?

M

MarkIA

yes and a Beginning with God starts with Revelations

[h=4]Matthew 24:13[/h] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
True that God's word goes deeper than people think, and that the end times can be better understood by diving deeper into his word. However or eyes, hearts and minds must be opened in order to see and understand the deep things of the word or else it would be like skimming pages. But I am in no way saying not to read it after all we are told to read it, but in order to gain a greater understanding of the word I suggest taking a good thirty minutes of just being with God, speaking to him and praying.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Indeed interwoven the depths never cease to amaze.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
True that God's word goes deeper than people think, and that the end times can be better understood by diving deeper into his word. However or eyes, hearts and minds must be opened in order to see and understand the deep things of the word or else it would be like skimming pages. But I am in no way saying not to read it after all we are told to read it, but in order to gain a greater understanding of the word I suggest taking a good thirty minutes of just being with God, speaking to him and praying.
Are you saying by your 'deep studying' you came to the same truth as the OP? If so please share, if not why not?

W

wwjd_kilden

Understanding? Amen
Exact time? Jesus said not even He knew

Oct 28, 2012
Ok, you said ''understanding this shows you exactly when the rapture occurs''. Can we test this theory of yours by telling us exactly when the rapture occurs and how from Scripture you calculated it?
ONLY GOD KNOWS THE DAY AND THE HOUR... but through the manifestations of signs and wonders we know the hour and day is very very very near...

[h=3]1 Thessalonians 5:1-3...[/h]1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Last edited:
J

josh123

now to find out what time we are living in 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. highlighted to show you what was ask and what was said but we see when the end will come when the last person to accept the gospel accept it

Oct 28, 2012
now to find out what time we are living in 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. highlighted to show you what was ask and what was said but we see when the end will come when the last person to accept the gospel accept it
BROTHER JOSH123...

GOD BLESS BROTHER... for i to know the GODLY TRUTH OF THIS CHURCH AGE...

for my family was close with the prophet himself before his death...

J

josh123

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. [h=3]Matthew 24:37 now lets take a look at what happen in the days of noah to see what time we living in 6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,[/h]2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth. look at how the earth is today overpopulated with so many beautiful woman, the woman so beautiful that men remarrying and living in adultery we are seeing this today, now if we take a look at what this is saying, it never said anything about marriage here, they are fornicating and look around us we are seeing this everywhere, look at how the people of earth is so heartless, look around us and see for yourselves, so what time are we living in?

J

josh123

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. with now lets take a look at what happen in sodom and gomorrah 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. look at all the gays, look at all the fornicators, no love everyone just having sex for fun, so we are indeed my brothers and sister at the very end

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
ONLY GOD KNOWS THE DAY AND THE HOUR... but through the manifestations of signs and wonders we know the hour and day is very very very near...

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3...

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

ok, so we don't know EXACTLY.

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
Hey Josh, what's the Greek word used for world here in verse 3?