God's Grace is sufficient

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Senior Member
Oct 24, 2012
19,630
1,275
113
The wicked accuse; the godly defend.
The wicked shall perish; the godly shall stand.

For me, I am not Godly, I need God's grace upon me, anyone else? By God, anyone stands, therefore stand in continued belief too, to see eventually new and grow daily in this grace given you too


Tree of Life Version 2 Cor 12:7-10
7 even in the extraordinary quality of the revelations. So that I would not exalt myself, a thorn in the flesh was given to me—a a messenger of satan to torment me,[a] so I would not exalt myself. 8 I pleaded with the Lord three times about this, that it might leave me. 9 But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Messiah may dwell in me. 10 For Messiah’s sake, then, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in distresses, in persecutions, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Cor 12:7-10. New life version
7 even though I have received such wonderful revelations from God. So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud.
8 Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 9 Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.10 That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Anyone, reading this post, are any of you perfect? Has any one of you stopped sin in and through you, perfectly? God's grace of Son is done for us all to reveal God's perfection, to work through us, not any of our, my own. Get a heart to go after God (Ezekiel 36:26) to learn from God not self or anyone else, yet listen to all to discern truth from error, by God for you, working it out through you. (Matthew 10:16-20, Luke 21:14-15, thank you



2 Corinthians 10:5-6

New Life Version


5 We break down every thought and proud thing that puts itself up against the wisdom of God. We take hold of every thought and make it obey Christ. 6 We are ready to punish those who will not obey as soon as you obey in everything.
Can you or I claim perfection to condemn anyone else? (Romans 2:1-4, I assuredly cannot
Be wise, remain humble, stop contention by not arguing over anything. Be content in all things.
Thanks, as I learn new daily from my King, the Father of risen Son for me too
Psalm 100:4, 103:12 are those 2 verses filled now? Per John 19:30 they are.
Once, anyone is sincere in belief, one will see and be new in Love and mercy to all too, thanks to God, not self or anyone else, you think, I know, and Father will let you know too, thank you, therefore make the choice to stand in belief to God too! Under Law is finished by God Son, Jesus the risen Won (One) see



New International Version, Col 1:21-23




21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of[a] your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.