Gods life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
have to have life in order to live first 😃
First born of water, first bon of the flesh yes

John 3:5-6

Authorized (King James) Version

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Born again by God, not me or anyone else thanks Born new in God's Spirit and Truth thanks

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Jesus and God Father are One (Won) for us and yes God is a Spirit and therefore has Soul, we the people God breathed into Adam the first and Adam became a living Soul. Created in the Image of God

Psalm 82:1-6

Psalm 82
A Psalm of Asaph.
1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty;
he judgeth among the gods.
2 How long will ye judge unjustly,
and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3 Defend the poor and fatherless:
do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy:
rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They know not, neither will they understand;
they walk on in darkness:
all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6 I have said, Ye are gods;
and all of you are children of the most High.

Romans 8:3

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Do you believe Jesus is the risen Son of God for new life to get given to us the people in belief to God?

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
First acknowledge Jesus had a soul then I will ask question 😃

Jesus has a Soul is God in the flesh for us to be new in God's Spirit and Truth and be new completed in his love and mercy for us by Son to us, that is risen for us to stand in belief to this truth for me at least, thank you

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Jesus has a Soul is God in the flesh for us to be new in God's Spirit and Truth and be new completed in his love and mercy for us by Son to us, that is risen for us to stand in belief to this truth for me at least, thank you
Ok Jesus had a soul Good.

What was created in Adam first in heaven 😃.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Ok Jesus had a soul Good.

What was created in Adam first in heaven 😃.

Adam the first was created from the ground on earth first, not in Heaven anywhere I see any scripture to support Adam was created in Heaven first.
From the dust of the ground
I wonder where you might be going with this, and am hearing to not inquire any further, thanks

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Adam the first was created from the ground on earth first, not in Heaven anywhere I see any scripture to support Adam was created in Heaven first.
From the dust of the ground
I wonder where you might be going with this, and am hearing to not inquire any further, thanks
So where to skip life was created in Genesis 1.27-28 first.

So where to miss that out then

And just Jump to genesis 2.7 where earthly vessel was created 🤔

What life was created in Genesis 1.27-28,

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
What life was created here and who did God speak to here 🤔

Genesis 1:27-28

New International Version

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”