God's Message.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 17, 2010
The Word Of God. Our Bible!

When we read the Bible, we read a message from God to us. We read the Word and find that the same writer writes two verses TOTALLY contradicting each-other…. Let us take two of these veses for the exercise to proof that BOTH is true and relevant if we know what to DO with these verses.

The best contradictional verses are: 1 John 1:8 VS 1 John 3:9.
1 John 1:88If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1John 3:9…. 9Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Because both verses are used by different people, these veses caused MANY a people brake up and walk their own ways. If only God would give them wisdom on how to apply these verses they would NEVER disagree! Well this morning I think I was blessed with a vision. I hope this will help MANY people to take hands and GO to God for advice on how to unite as brothers and sisters, ALL SEEKING GOD!

This morning I saw three people studying the Word of God! One was a person, just starting to accept the Word of God as Truth. The second was a person well on his way through the Word, already learned quite a lot from God, but not all yet. And the last person was VERY well on his way to complete salvation, almost a saint, or maybe even past the saintship. (maybe sanctification was already complete for this person) Let us just call him MATURE in Christ.

Then I saw, that the WHOLE Word of God can be effective to teach and sanctify ALL three people on their sanctification process. The Word of God is written to teach the “young Christian” and the “mature Chrsitian”. It is a message that will introduce you to God! It is also a message that teaches of the fate of ALL people. And it is a message that opens up God’s hidden secrets, for the ones that are made “APT TO TEACH”

So this morning I learned that if we read 1 John 1:8, that verse is VERY applicable to the “young Chrsitian” letting him know….You got some way to go to get to know God and His will. So this person still need to be “Born of God”

And if I read 1 John 3:9, obviously this is to let the “new Chrsitian” know that once he is born of God he will mature to this! And this is a verse that explains why a person that is born of God does not sin… Because of the GODLY SEED in that person.

I found that when we read the Bible, we can apply all verses to three groups….

The first is for a sinner just starting his way with the Holy Spirit… The Bible refer to them as… 6Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. (1 Tim 3:6) … Novice - one newly come to the faith……

The second is for peoplethat are starting to get deep into God’s proven Truths… Paul refered to it as people that should not be on milk like babies, but that they should have been on meat… 1And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able…. Note the BABE in Christ…

The Third is a group that obviously are MATURE in Christ. Their faith took them ALL the way to be: “BORN FROM GOD” these people has been taken all the way to where God wants them to be…. UNTO A PERFECT MAN!

Thank You Lord, I understand now that Your message is Truth, and perfect! Lord please show all who read this to rightfully descern the Word of God, AMEN!

R

Ramon

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!

You see!! What makes this difficult is what Jesus explains in the parables. How that every time it is a matter of the ground it falls on. The humble person will in all three cases seek the answers without offense!! If he says be perfect, they will say, even the novice, ''How can I be perfect?''

Then we learn, ''NOT BY MIGHT, BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD!!!'' Then he says, ''OH!! WELL THEN, GIVE ME YOUR SPIRIT LORD!!!''

May Jesus bless you.

A

AnandaHya

you didn't include the verses for mature Christians:

Philippians 3:13-15
New King James Version (NKJV)
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.

and

Romans 8

18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. 23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body. 24 For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? 25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.

The SPIRIT has been redeemed and we have the firstfruits of the Spirit but the body awaits redemption at the resurrection and SECOND coming of JESUS.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2010
Good Morning Ananada. I see we are making good progress with our communication. Now I would like to share with you when the Holy Spirit brought firstfruits to me. Who is my firstfruit? I cannot be my own firstfruit. Let me show you what fistfruit is.... When you look at a peach-tree and ALL the fruit that hangs from the tree are still in a very young stage of developing, they are all just little green knobbies that shows no colour or shape. Then, becasue some get more sun and are just a few days older they develop quick and start to change colour two weeks before their little brothers. Then you can see by the colour and shape what kind of peach it is. You see it turn yellow and very round with a lot of peach hair on the skin, it is taking on to be a Cape-Yellow peach.

Firstfruits is the first fruits of a tree that shows and tastes like all the others to follow. Like the early ripe yellow peach. Stephanus was the firstfruit of Achia. PAul was the firstfruit of the Spirit for ALL the Romans as well. Firstfruits are the ones that shows the Spirit to those that will also SHOW THE SPIRIT! And they will then be the firstfruits of those they preach and witness too! I cannot be my own firstfruit!

BEcasue we all are taught by the Holy Spirit, in God's Word, Jesus once again is the FRISTFRUIT of me. If, God willing, I am to go to some church in a little village, somewhere in the world, God will fill me with His Spirit for the ministering of the Word to them, then I will be their firstfruit! God says that those we preach too, will become like us. And they will, becasue we are LIKE JESUS!

Ananda, when is Jesus glorified IN ME? Ananda, was Jesus glorified in Paul? Too what extend? Was Paul adopted by Jesus? Was Paul's body redempted when he went into the third heaven, into paradise? When do we go into the Kingdom? When will we be where Jesus is? When will we behold the glory of Jesus?

Jesus asked the Father this in John 17... Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
When will we be with Him Ananda, here on earth or only when He comes again? Remember this as well please....
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Feb 17, 2010
The third group the MATURE in Christ I will refer to them as the Saints that are now perfected.... Eph 4:11 to 13 I would say is this COMPLETE CHRISTIAN!

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

I would say these are the Mature, becasue in the next verse it says they are not tossed to and fro by all kinds of Doctrine! They Know God and Hid will (His Word and doctrine) So they are not decieved by false teachings! They know as much as Jesus I would like to venture!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I liked this post as it speaks to what we all need to recieve in Jesus.
For we cannot hold all the understanding of God, His understanding holds us always, giving to as each need and His glory!

God bless.
pickles

A

Angie

The Word Of God. Our Bible!

When we read the Bible, we read a message from God to us. We read the Word and find that the same writer writes two verses TOTALLY contradicting each-other…. Let us take two of these veses for the exercise to proof that BOTH is true and relevant if we know what to DO with these verses.

The best contradictional verses are: 1 John 1:8 VS 1 John 3:9.
1 John 1:88If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1John 3:9…. 9Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Because both verses are used by different people, these veses caused MANY a people brake up and walk their own ways. If only God would give them wisdom on how to apply these verses they would NEVER disagree! Well this morning I think I was blessed with a vision. I hope this will help MANY people to take hands and GO to God for advice on how to unite as brothers and sisters, ALL SEEKING GOD!

This morning I saw three people studying the Word of God! One was a person, just starting to accept the Word of God as Truth. The second was a person well on his way through the Word, already learned quite a lot from God, but not all yet. And the last person was VERY well on his way to complete salvation, almost a saint, or maybe even past the saintship. (maybe sanctification was already complete for this person) Let us just call him MATURE in Christ.

Then I saw, that the WHOLE Word of God can be effective to teach and sanctify ALL three people on their sanctification process. The Word of God is written to teach the “young Christian” and the “mature Chrsitian”. It is a message that will introduce you to God! It is also a message that teaches of the fate of ALL people. And it is a message that opens up God’s hidden secrets, for the ones that are made “APT TO TEACH”

So this morning I learned that if we read 1 John 1:8, that verse is VERY applicable to the “young Chrsitian” letting him know….You got some way to go to get to know God and His will. So this person still need to be “Born of God”

And if I read 1 John 3:9, obviously this is to let the “new Chrsitian” know that once he is born of God he will mature to this! And this is a verse that explains why a person that is born of God does not sin… Because of the GODLY SEED in that person.

I found that when we read the Bible, we can apply all verses to three groups….

The first is for a sinner just starting his way with the Holy Spirit… The Bible refer to them as… 6Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. (1 Tim 3:6) … Novice - one newly come to the faith……

The second is for peoplethat are starting to get deep into God’s proven Truths… Paul refered to it as people that should not be on milk like babies, but that they should have been on meat… 1And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able….Note the BABE in Christ…

The Third is a group that obviously are MATURE in Christ. Their faith took them ALL the way to be: “BORN FROM GOD” these people has been taken all the way to where God wants them to be…. UNTO A PERFECT MAN!

Thank You Lord, I understand now that Your message is Truth, and perfect! Lord please show all who read this to rightfully descern the Word of God, AMEN!
VERY ENLIGHTENING!!!!

A

AnandaHya

you didn't include the verses for mature Christians:

Philippians 3:13-15
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.

and

Romans 8

18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. 23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body. 24 For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? 25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.

The SPIRIT has been redeemed and we have the firstfruits of the Spirit but the body awaits redemption at the resurrection and SECOND coming of JESUS.
what mind is many as mature to have? " I do not count myself to have apprehended; I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

when we enter God's eternal rest there shall be no more work but as we live on this Earth we do the good works God created us for.

why hope if you have already seen it?

" hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? "

what are the firstfruits of the Spirit?

Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

perservance and diligence are key to being fruitful in Christ.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
And the last person was VERY well on his way to complete salvation, almost a saint, or maybe even past the saintship. (maybe sanctification was already complete for this person) Let us just call him MATURE in Christ.

cobus.
if one isn't born of God and a saint (set aside) they are not a christian.
if they are not a christian they have no interest nor understanding for the things of God.

you've got the whole thing backwards cobus:

FIRST: Justification (not guilty/saved)

THEN: Sanctification (lifelong)

LAST: Glorification (resurrection/eternal life)

Feb 17, 2010
Zone I will soon post a thread explaining how I tested, proofed and found salvation to work. There is only ONE way 1 John 3:9 can work, only ONE WAY, and that I will post as soon as I am ready with the shortest and most definate essay on salvation. You see Zone, I am not English and to use the right words in the RED language (English for our boertjies) is not easy. So I really do not want to be misuderstood, and misquoted. I want to put the best verses in the best order, and for that I need God's help. Just be patient. Soon it will be finished, God willing.

Thank you all for your input... Zone here is one verse to chew on in the meantime... Or make it two...
13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
13And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Nobody that needs salvation, endured NOTHING for His will at the beginning of salvation. And nobody are hated at the beginning of salvation, I am 16 years into it now, and the hatred only now starts to show. The hatred of men, not holy men!

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Zone I will soon post a thread explaining how I tested, proofed and found salvation to work. There is only ONE way 1 John 3:9 can work, only ONE WAY, and that I will post as soon as I am ready with the shortest and most definate essay on salvation. You see Zone, I am not English and to use the right words in the RED language (English for our boertjies) is not easy. So I really do not want to be misuderstood, and misquoted. I want to put the best verses in the best order, and for that I need God's help. Just be patient. Soon it will be finished, God willing.

Thank you all for your input... Zone here is one verse to chew on in the meantime... Or make it two...
13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
13And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Nobody that needs salvation, endured NOTHING for His will at the beginning of salvation. And nobody are hated at the beginning of salvation, I am 16 years into it now, and the hatred only now starts to show. The hatred of men, not holy men!
okay cobus.
meantime, consider the following:

Ephesians 2:5
made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved.

Romans 5:1
Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.