G
gingerbread-girl
Guest
I am currently having to wait on the Lord to be reunited with my family. I am heartbroken, sad and a bit pessimistic despite my best efforts to look at the bright side. i want to rest in the Lord and patiently wait for His perfect timing but it is difficult. sometimes, Im not sure if I'm waiting patiently the right way. how do you cope with waiting for God's perfect timing with a peaceful submission to His will? any advice is much appreciated. I am heartbroken and am having trouble rejoicing in the Lord. I feel so much guilt for being away from my family. i also have nightmares sometimes of my family needing me and me not being able to help them. I just want to enjoy my life but having to wait on the Lord is becoming a source of sadness and pain for me.