God's Sabbath Rest - Mission Impossible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Oblio

I entered Yahweh's sabbath rest...ceasing to be justified in His sight by my own efforts, long ago. Adding or subtracting a microgram to or from His atonement is unbelief, which is one of 2 cardinal sins...the other being pride.
"…10Therefore I was angry with that generation, and I said, ‘Their hearts are always going astray, and they have not known My ways.’ 11So I swore on oath in My anger, They shall never enter My rest.’” 12See to it, brothers, that none of you has a wicked heart of unbelief that turns away from the living God.…" - Hebrews 3:10-12 BSB
The only thing required of me is to believe that through faith in Messiah, I am completely and forever accepted by the Lord.
Some say this belief is a work, though it's not. Even my faith is a gift. It is also the first step in the sanctification of my soul.
"8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV
"now that you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls." - 1 Peter 9 BSB
This foundation, laid by apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus the Chief Cornerstone, was installed in my heart by the Holy Spirit nearly 22 years ago.
Just over 2 years ago, in my mind, I was an English-Canadian Christian, baptized in the Holy Spirit, tongue-talking, with fond memories of being a Vineyard worship leader during the late 90s. At the time my regional overseer and the guy who released the funds for the sound system I used was a gentleman named John Arnott.
Though I was and still am a nobody, I was rubbing shoulders with people who changed the face of Christian music around the world. I lived in revival for years. I couldn't be more Christian.
Then the Lord told me, showed me, proved to me, and then, through an independent source, an orthodox Jewish research group, confirmed to me that I was descended from the son of Jacob/Israel who was named Levi. It is from here that I am exploring what it means to be Hebrew.
"I died, He lives, and dwells inside of me...I am finally assured of eternity!" tc
"I am what I am, a child of the great "I Am,"
By the blood of the Lamb, the Lamb who was slain.
I'm precious in His sight, the apple of His eye,
I am fearfully and wonderfully made!" (tc-me) Hallelujah!

Aug 2, 2021
I entered Yahweh's sabbath rest...ceasing to be justified in His sight by my own efforts, long ago. Adding or subtracting a microgram to or from His atonement is unbelief, which is one of 2 cardinal sins...the other being pride.
"…10Therefore I was angry with that generation, and I said, ‘Their hearts are always going astray, and they have not known My ways.’ 11So I swore on oath in My anger, They shall never enter My rest.’” 12See to it, brothers, that none of you has a wicked heart of unbelief that turns away from the living God.…" - Hebrews 3:10-12 BSB
The only thing required of me is to believe that through faith in Messiah, I am completely and forever accepted by the Lord.
Some say this belief is a work, though it's not. Even my faith is a gift. It is also the first step in the sanctification of my soul.
"8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV
"now that you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls." - 1 Peter 9 BSB
This foundation, laid by apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus the Chief Cornerstone, was installed in my heart by the Holy Spirit nearly 22 years ago.
Just over 2 years ago, in my mind, I was an English-Canadian Christian, baptized in the Holy Spirit, tongue-talking, with fond memories of being a Vineyard worship leader during the late 90s. At the time my regional overseer and the guy who released the funds for the sound system I used was a gentleman named John Arnott.
Though I was and still am a nobody, I was rubbing shoulders with people who changed the face of Christian music around the world. I lived in revival for years. I couldn't be more Christian.
Then the Lord told me, showed me, proved to me, and then, through an independent source, an orthodox Jewish research group, confirmed to me that I was descended from the son of Jacob/Israel who was named Levi. It is from here that I am exploring what it means to be Hebrew.
"I died, He lives, and dwells inside of me...I am finally assured of eternity!" tc
"I am what I am, a child of the great "I Am,"
By the blood of the Lamb, the Lamb who was slain.
I'm precious in His sight, the apple of His eye,
I am fearfully and wonderfully made!" (tc-me) Hallelujah!
AMEN - See Post # 198

O

Oblio

Every time I see your avatar, I see that fish...I used to be passionate when it came to Kings. The Lord would help me catch them.
I'd be standing there in the dark and then I'd get a mental image of a fish grabbing my lure...and then, wham, fish on!