God's Will Be Done?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Good morning guys. I hope you're having a good day so far today. I know I am. I'm about to dive into my bible app bible.is and study for a half hour. I really haven't ever done this before. I've been talking to a member who'll remain nameless, and they are telling me that if I want my anger to go away, I just need to pray about it, and of course read the word. All common things I should've been doing. I'm going to learn more about God's will for my life. Whatever He wants me to do, I'll be praying about it and decide what to do. I'm excited to get started with my amazing journey. Wish me luck.