Going through a spiritual battle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sharlaquinn

I am going through a spiritual battle. I tried praying but I keep getting distracted or I blank out on what I was praying for. never has this happened. Reason being was because I got involved in new age stuff. I learned my lesson. I been trying to do my walk with out fellowship for way too long. That is the reason why I was vulnerable to begin with. I thought I could do my walk with Christ all alone because I seriously dont have time for church. No more excuses. I want to close those doors and have God's protection over me and my walk with Him. I am calling a pastor today to talk about it. Perhaps I have open doors that I shouldnt have. it would only make sense. none the less I do need prayer for guidance and protection.

I realized I have had a hard time praying after I threw out certain things in order to strengthen my relationship with God. Thats when it all started. The blanking during prayer.
What I have done so far was read the Word of God through the entire day everyday. I am now able to pray short prayers. But they cant belong or I blank out.

I am not really afraid of whats happening because I have had far worse than this happen to me before.

I hope no one thinks I'm nuts. If you do please do not respond. And remember that not everyones experience is the same.

some of us are more sensitive to spiritual warfare than others. Which is why we need prayer.

Thank you,
Sharlaquinn

Aug 9, 2013
There are those here that would judge you and try to diagnose your problem give you blank solution. Everyone spiritual battles are different and need to be dealt based on each particular cause. I have no doubt what you are going through a real battle too!! I would encourage to go the prayer chat room whee other brothers and sisters can pray for you live. There is power in Live group prayer.

"Lord forgive this Sister for any doors to the enemy she may have opened, but overfill her with your Love in Christ knowing that she will overcome by the bllod of the Lamb and the word of testimony. You not given her a spirit of fear but of power and love and sound mind. Yeshua you are the greater one in her who has over come the death the devil and sin through Your Resurrection for nothing can seperate her from your love. God guide her and encourage her in this battle. Demons be gone and leave this Sister alone in the Name JESUS. Demons have no right to continue to torment her because of relation to the Risen by who's name you are Judge. Holy spirit invade your home with love God that surpasses all understanding. In Yeshua's name I pray Amen."

S

Sharlaquinn

Thank you Kingdom_Mystic

J

jkalyna

Think on these things, things that are pure, and lovely, and of a good report, { this actually is in the bible. When these thoughts try to distract you, stop, drop, and roll, it's like a fire, not really drop, physically, but stop, and pray, and roll, into God's word of living waters, and these fires from hell will be put out. Words are like a fire, they are caught from one person, onto another, praying STRENGTH, AND PEACE,,,, REST IN OUR SAVIOR, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, God bless you, and yours. :) Your loved by the Father,,,, and he holds you in the palm of his hands, your hand in his.

B

bluebirdchaser

Romand 8:26. "26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans." Not to say that your weak of course but... you know what I mean. The spirit will help you. Praying for you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I used to have alot of trouble with blanking out as well, mostly due to having adhd and a short attention span. :)
I asked Jesus to help me with this, give me a spiritual push or kick when ever I started to blank out.
Amazing how faithful Jesus is, for He did just that, and soon my thoughts and prayer were back on track :)

Give all to God in Jesus's name, He will sustain you and help you.
Also you will get to know Him better as well. :)
Ill keep you in my prayers in Jesus's name.

God bless:)
pickles