Going through rough times.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeQuonS

Jan 21, 2018
My name isn’t DeQuon Sargent and I shabby always made the best decision but always had great intentions. In 2016 I had a very beautiful girlfriend and she had dreams of making a YouTube channel and modeling unfortunately her hours at work got cut we had this nice apartment and she also need a car. Me being the go getter I am I picked up another job and started hustling also. I knew it was wrong but before I would let her give up on her dreams I would do anything to show her how much I support her and believed in her. Things just started to get better but me and her cousin weee out one night and some old friends in high school set us up for no reason. I was shot 6 times in my back and her cousin was shot once in the neck and died. I’m paralyzed from the waist down and working hard on recovering and getting back on my feet. I would appreciate all prayers for healing. Even when I was doing wrong I prayed to God he protected me because I knew it was wrong and I wa only trying to get through rough times. Fast forward to now I use to pray everyday he keep me and my girlfriend bond strong because she did stick around longer than any young woman would. But recently she left me with no real reason and got back with her ex who just got out of jail not even a week after we broke up. I know he is not the one for her, but I wouldn’t break them up or wish bad on her I still pray she finds her way in life and eventually comes back to me. I’m asking for prayers because I’m still deeply in love with her and I just want my girlfriend back but I know if I don’t heal I won’t get her back. So I’m asking for prayer in healing, wisdom, and strength to get through this hard time. Please pray that she comes back if it’s in his will! We were so perfect together and I know she’s just lost right now and trying to forget the feelings we have for each other.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer and DequonS . In Jesus loving name, Amen!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for DeQuonS. Bless and heal him completely. Bless him with your salvation, grace and mercy. In Jesus precious name.Amen

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Always praying 4 u, brother.