Goldilocks and the 3 Bears

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Michael Moore went on and on about how Canadians in big cities don't lock their doors, showing in one of his movies how you can just walk up to any house and open the front door and walk in. Compared to places in the United States, he was flabbergasted that this was true in Toronto, which is a very large fairly cosmopolitan city.
I doubt that Canada is occupied by such incredibly Law abiding people. Anyone who is so trusting in a City must be Nuts.
In Some parts of London it isn't safe to leave a door open even if you are at home.

W

wwjd_kilden

I doubt that Canada is occupied by such incredibly Law abiding people. Anyone who is so trusting in a City must be Nuts.
In Some parts of London it isn't safe to leave a door open even if you are at home.

Well, Canada isn't a city... it probably has it's wild and it's calm places like anywhere else.
Where I grew up we could probably have left the doors unlocked, here, they are are locked at all times, as people have been known to enter peoples houses in broad daylight with people at home, or entering windows at night when people are sleeping.

M

Miri

They wouldnt just nick porridge either, but they might end up doing it. Lol

K

kaylagrl

That day in Canada is quickly fading. Crime is increasing quickly in rural areas. Its not as safe as it once was. Where I was from we always kept our doors locked and it was a small town. A friend of mine that lives there has asked me to pray because the crime is getting so bad. Schools have had to go on lock down because of threats. Moore lets you see what he wants you to see in his movies. Refugees are also causing fear and issues in small towns. Canada is changing and not for the better.

M

Miri

That day in Canada is quickly fading. Crime is increasing quickly in rural areas. Its not as safe as it once was. Where I was from we always kept our doors locked and it was a small town. A friend of mine that lives there has asked me to pray because the crime is getting so bad. Schools have had to go on lock down because of threats. Moore lets you see what he wants you to see in his movies. Refugees are also causing fear and issues in small towns. Canada is changing and not for the better.

I always thought of canada as being a wild snowy kind of place with bears and wood
burning stoves. Maybe I've been watching too much TV. :)

K

kaylagrl

I always thought of canada as being a wild snowy kind of place with bears and wood
burning stoves. Maybe I've been watching too much TV. :)
Lol there are places like that,its a big country. Some places see more snow than others. Where I am from, we got quite a bit of snow.