Good morning, afternoon, evening

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

edgarallan

Just looking forward to knowing eachother and finding out more about the Lord, Our Father on this site.

How have you found the site good people? My story is that a friend of mine came across it and was wildly enthusiastic about it and shared it with me. The first Bible study I had, I found that everyone was very knowledgeable about the Good Book that it made me nervous!

So much so that didn't write a word but only listened.

Aug 20, 2011
HI welcome to the family. I hope you will find it a place of joy to stay and the people of GOD chating with you in all area you might be confuse God bless cSHALLOM

W

wwjd_kilden

welcome

I guess it is like any other community

some wisdom, some foolfishness, some sorrow, some joy, some burning to serve the Lord and some just seeking a place to hang out.