GOOD NEWS...!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

GOOD NEWS!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SINNER!!

Now, who is this good news to? Is it good news to sinners who love sin? Nope, it is foolishness, and they say, WE CANNOT STOP SINNING!! Yes, this good news if foolishness to people who love sin. But to those who are being saved, it is eternal life!!!

His name was called JESUS, because he should save His people from their sins!!!

It would certainly be good news to slaves who were in bondage but want to be free, when a stranger comes in and says, ''YOU CAN BE FREE, YOUR CHAINS CAN BE DONE AWAY WITH!!''

Those slaves cannot free themselves because they don't have the keys, but there is one that does!! And slaves who have grown comfortable with their slavery would rather remain slaves than be free, because freedom is just too much for their minds to comprehend. ''PROMISED LAND?????!!! WE SEE NO PROMISED LAND!!! LET'S GO BACK TO EGYPT!!!''

Yes, slaves who are still salves cannot be free. That is why we pray, Lord, give me a clean heart, renew in me the right spirit.

Oh, but I will gladly be a fool for the hope of this glory!! Yes, I would gladly be a runaway slave. It is what I have hoped for. The Lord will give me the desires of my heart!! He will guide me in the paths of righteousness, for his name's sake. YES, THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL!!!...

Yes, good news, but Satan doesn't want to hear it. He hates Jesus, and he is powerless to stop him. Call me a fool, I would gladly suffer as a fool, than die a wise man on my way to hell.

May the Lord let me be a fool for this gospel. NO!!! I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!! IT IS THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION TO ALL THAT BELIEVE!!

May Jesus bless you.

Last edited:
D

DiscipleWilliam

I think I comprehend what you might mean by this but it's coming out wrong. I don't think you are deliberately trying to promote a heretical doctrine, but simply a little confused.

Or I might be confused regarding what you might mean. :)

Feb 17, 2010
I agree. there is no good news in ...Sorry Cobus yuo will always be a sinner!... Let me promise you this Ramon, when I saw how much my sin hurt people, and God, I said.... Nope, there is defenately NO LOVE IN SIN!... Then I knew.... If Only I can love God as He is worthy to be loved, then..... And then I get this knews.... Jesus Chrsit is the WAY to LIFE and TRUTH!... Now look at this... The Way is the Lighted Path Jesus Christ... The Life is the Life of holiness (without sin) also IN Jesus Chrsit... and the Truth is... To NEVER be in God's Word... Also IN Christ Jesus!... Then I knew, my peace and rest and bliss and glory and holiness and LIFE is IN CHRIST JESUS... And this is what God said about the ones in Christ Jesus....

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
And when I read this there was no more doubt, God can and do and still does this with ALL whom He saves... Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
ALL things are become new... And I know that new, IS THE SINLESS LIFE! The WALK IN CHRSIT JESUS!!! Because IN HIM IN NO SIN!!!!

R

Ramon

I agree. there is no good news in ...Sorry Cobus yuo will always be a sinner!... Let me promise you this Ramon, when I saw how much my sin hurt people, and God, I said.... Nope, there is defenately NO LOVE IN SIN!... Then I knew.... If Only I can love God as He is worthy to be loved, then..... And then I get this knews.... Jesus Chrsit is the WAY to LIFE and TRUTH!... Now look at this... The Way is the Lighted Path Jesus Christ... The Life is the Life of holiness (without sin) also IN Jesus Chrsit... and the Truth is... To NEVER be in God's Word... Also IN Christ Jesus!... Then I knew, my peace and rest and bliss and glory and holiness and LIFE is IN CHRIST JESUS... And this is what God said about the ones in Christ Jesus....

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
And when I read this there was no more doubt, God can and do and still does this with ALL whom He saves... Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
ALL things are become new... And I know that new, IS THE SINLESS LIFE! The WALK IN CHRSIT JESUS!!! Because IN HIM IN NO SIN!!!!
EXACTLY!! I wondered if anyone understood!! YES!!

If we love as God loves, we could not sin. They are tied together, the knowledge of his love, which is in Jesus Christ, and by him. If we love like Jesus loved, it would be impossible to sin. If we had faith like Jesus had faith, it would be impossible to sin.

The slavery of the entire world all comes from the lack of love. But this gospel is foolishness to the perishing. It is very simple though.

May Jesus bless you.

Jul 3, 2011

Now, who is this good news to? Is it good news to sinners who love sin? Nope, it is foolishness, and they say, WE CANNOT STOP SINNING!! Yes, this good news if foolishness to people who love sin. But to those who are being saved, it is eternal life!!!

It would certainly be good news to slaves who were in bondage but want to be free, when a stranger comes in and says, ''YOU CAN BE FREE, YOUR CHAINS CAN BE DONE AWAY WITH!!''

Those slaves cannot free themselves because they don't have the keys, but there is one that does!! And slaves who have grown comfortable with their slavery would rather remain slaves than be free, because freedom is just too much for their minds to comprehend. ''PROMISED LAND?????!!! WE SEE NO PROMISED LAND!!! LET'S GO BACK TO EGYPT!!!''

Yes, slaves who are still salves cannot be free. That is why we pray, Lord, give me a clean heart, renew in me the right spirit.

Oh, but I will gladly be a fool for the hope of this glory!! Yes, I would gladly be a runaway slave. It is what I have hoped for. The Lord will give me the desires of my heart!! He will guide me in the paths of righteousness, for his name's sake. YES, THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL!!!...

Yes, good news, but Satan doesn't want to hear it. He hates Jesus, and he is powerless to stop him. Call me a fool, I would gladly suffer as a fool, than die a wise man on my way to hell.

May the Lord let me be a fool for this gospel. NO!!! I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!! IT IS THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION TO ALL THAT BELIEVE!!

May Jesus bless you.
Amen bro, amen

Jul 3, 2011
I don't think you are deliberately trying to promote a heretical doctrine, but simply a little confused.
Ramon posted nothing but the truth.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2010
PLEASE Ramon why wont you STOP sinning?

Jesus wants you to STOP so why do you go on in your sins?

REPENT! What are you waiting for?

Aug 12, 2010
I think I comprehend what you might mean by this but it's coming out wrong. I don't think you are deliberately trying to promote a heretical doctrine, but simply a little confused.

Or I might be confused regarding what you might mean. :)
He's saying we need to (and its possible for us to) completely cease sinning in thought deed and act.

Yes, its heretical doctrine.

Perfectionism.

Jul 3, 2011
He's saying we need to (and its possible for us to) completely cease sinning in thought deed and act.
And he is right

Yes, its heretical doctrine.
Your false beliefs are heretical

Perfectionism.
Some people like to label things... I call it the gospel, the good news. Jesus came to set us free from sin and self.

Aug 12, 2010
Some people like to label things... I call it the gospel, the good news. Jesus came to set us free from sin and self.
You are so knee deep in sin its all you can think or talk about.

You arn't free from sin, your totally bound by it.

Jul 3, 2011
You are so knee deep in sin its all you can think or talk about.

You arn't free from sin, your totally bound by it.
The irony of this statement made me smile, but then I remember your eternal destiny and got sad. Repent or perish.

Aug 12, 2010
The irony of this statement made me smile, but then I remember your eternal destiny and got sad. Repent or perish.
I thought the idea was to perish?

All Christians must DIE!!!???

May 21, 2009

May Jesus bless you.

Thank you Ramon!!!