Good tract to share among hindi speaking people

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Hi,
Where can I find good tracts and materials to share among Hindi speaking people in North India.

I have made one myself,which I can take a printout and share.

M

mit

What does the tract say (atleast generally)?
I have some hindu/hindi speaking friends and incase I want to share this it would be better if I know what I'm sharing first.

L

LalitJosephNigam

hello brothers in Christ, if you need Hindi booklet to share gospel to the gentiles then i can provide you a Hindi booklet. its written by me. last three years its helping to the preachers to preach the gospel in a north India. this book tells about the present situation of the men, that he is a sinner and the result of the sin is death.is there any hope and hope only is Jesus. Quotation or slocks i have taken from the Bible, Rigiveda, Quran, Guru granth Sahib, Gita and other religion books. all the books tell about Jesus and he is the only savior who can saves their lives.

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It is very stupid and foolish to give out any personal info on here. You have just given EVERYONE in the online world your phone number. Please use more caution, and I'll ask a mod to remove the number from your post.

L

LalitJosephNigam

It is very stupid and foolish to give out any personal info on here. You have just given EVERYONE in the online world your phone number. Please use more caution, and I'll ask a mod to remove the number from your post.
Sister i am not a thief nor a criminal but i am a servant of God. why should i so afraid? while i am preaching gospel between the gentiles as well as their priest.This book i am distributing them and they don't have any question, when they are reading this book. so if anyone will come to me through above mention number then i am ready to preach the gospel. i have posted my post to the believers, so why are you worrying, if i am not worried. i am doing my God's work and he will protect me. better thing is this to know more about our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. who can give you more boldness and courage to preach His gospel.