Goodnight

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jbrooks5912

Time to turn im and get much needed rest for being off for two days.

Ahh a weekened of no chicken, maybe i get the bus an dto to chick fil a?

I like buses cuz i love to travel. I enjoy it vecause i can just listen to my musix prop back and relax.

In respects to honoring life we had a cool speaker at work. Dhe told a true story of the slavery that happened.

Ti be honest, i biut broke down. There was so myxh emotion in the story even the lady telling it was crying.

Black history is a thing i like even tho some do not like me but i dont see color as they do.

Color is just a color God loves us no matter if we grey or even purple He made us all the same inside, so why push due to indifferences? Idk.

Anyway enough of the lesson i got to get to bed i been listening to my music and writting a email.

So until tkmorrow family

God Bless!!

🤠