Google

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Any one here that can tell me how to totally UNgoogle my self. Please if you can it must be in simple language. I do not understand computers :) thanks

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Any one here that can tell me how to totally UNgoogle my self. Please if you can it must be in simple language. I do not understand computers :) thanks
Not sure what exactly you mean. Stop using Google?
Duck Duck Go is another popular search engine with an emphasis on privacy.
You'd also have to avoid using the internet. Most sites you go on have some connection to Google through various forms such as trackers. Even sites that otherwise have no connection to Google. So every site you go on has the potential to connect you to Google tracking you.
Also avoid any site connected to Google or basically that's large and popular. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or even Amazon.

Some browsers have extensions you can download to help cut back on Google's touch, but I'm sure there's a limit as to how effective they are.

Also Google seems to be connected to most phones, at least name brand. Which means they'll have permission to access certain aspects of your phone, like all other apps.

Best way to avoid Google is stay offline.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
First step would be not to use Google.com. Use Freespoke.com instead. It's like Duckduckgo.com, but without the Commie censorship. I don't know what the other steps would be. It depends how googled up you are to begin with, I guess.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
You can also use Bill Gates is Awesome . com