goose bumps are good

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sorry

hello everyone hope all is well. i have somthing to say about my goose bumps and hope i can better understand them with your help. i dont really want to sound like i am weak even if that is the truth just keep in mind i am not hurting anymore. because everytime i look for god i find him in so many different ways.ever since i was a little kid i have had most intense case of the goose bumps or chicken bumps. sometimes i will get a chill from a breeze and my skin will rise. it is something like that but not the same.every time i see somthing good happen in the world we all share my skin will rise. every time i hear gods words and i am moved my skin will rise. when i see people in love or others helping others my skin will rise. when god shows himself i get them every time i think there is hope i get them. the list can go on and on and it just might never stop.there are many diferent ways i get them mostly when i am with god. so please send back and help me understand whether it is god letting me know he is there or telling me i am going to be ok.

M

Meridoc

that is a very neat idea, but I know what you mean I often get goose bumps at points of happiness for me and for others