GOP Impeachment Inquiry

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is also what I expect: not an actual impeachment, but a "bringing to light" of many important things.

How far it will go, and how much will really come to light... is anyone's guess.

One thing for sure... it's gonna be a bumpy year.

China's fleet is massing, this could be a very bumpy week.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
I don’t think an impeachment will be any different from the Trump impeachments. Nothing but a show and then nothing more. Then again, if it gains momentum and Biden goes down…who’s going to be president? Yeah, a certain vice president.

LightOfMyLife

May 6, 2023
Independence, Mo
Recent polls show that only a minority of Democrats think there is any validity to this impeachment inquiry. It will take as much as 90 days for the evidence to get out that will convince them.

One reason is that the "restrainer" has been working overtime to keep this information out of the main stream media. I understand that most of us view "the restrainer" as the Holy Spirit, but no one can deny that the CIA also operates as a "restrainer" to censor out information they don't want to be known just as the KGB and other intelligence agencies do around the world.

This morning in the Washington Post the key mouthpiece for the CIA made it clear they will no longer support Biden for 2024. They understand that they can no longer "restrain the truth from coming out".

So when the truth does come out "the man of lawlessness" will be revealed!

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 Now in regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to meet Him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to be quickly unsettled or alarmed either by a [so-called prophetic revelation of a] spirit or a message or a letter [alleged to be] from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has [already] come. Let no one in any way deceive or entrap you, for that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first [that is, the great rebellion, the abandonment of the faith by professed Christians], and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction [the Antichrist, the one who is destined to be destroyed],

Let's be real, we have seen an apostasy in the US government, a falling away from the truth and from the constitution. We have seen a great rebellion in our country between "globalists" and "nationalists". We have seen the abandonment of the faith, not just by some phony pastors and preachers but much more by our government, both Federal and State.

Obviously no one thinks that Biden is the Antichrist, but we also don't think he is running the country. We also know there are many antichrists, not just one person. It is perfectly reasonable to assume that whatever shadow puppeteer is running the US government is also one with Satan.
I agree and Biden is not running our country he is ruining it. There is only 1 ac, but many antichrist spirits. Looking forward to being in my forever home with Jesus. Rapture for the Pre-Trib rapture. :love:

LightOfMyLife

May 6, 2023
Independence, Mo
I don’t think an impeachment will be any different from the Trump impeachments. Nothing but a show and then nothing more. Then again, if it gains momentum and Biden goes down…who’s going to be president? Yeah, a certain vice president.
Our country is in a sad state of affairs a lousy president, and the v.p. isn't any better. I pray the Democrats are put out of office. We need to get our country back our borders closed, and a President that can straighten this mess out that our president has caused.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
We need a real conservative president. His name is Ron DeSantis.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
Please no!!!
Just when you think things could not get any worse, this possibility pops up.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We have come to the root of all the evil

WH Spokesman: Biden on Hunter's Calls Out of 'Love'

The White House at first denied President Joe Biden ever spoke with business associates of his son Hunter Biden as vice president, but after mounting evidence presented by House Republicans called that into question, the narrative shifted: he was on the calls, but no business was discussed.

Now, Ian Sams, the spokesman for the White House Counsel's Office, said Wednesday that Biden was on the phone with Hunter Biden's business associates out of love for his son.

"The truth is that the president, as he said publicly for years, calls his family every day to check in," Sams told "CNN This Morning." "He calls his son every day to check in. He calls his other family members to check in to see how they are doing. He loves them. They are a tight-knit family.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ian-sams-joe-biden-hunter-biden/2023/09/13/id/1134339/

They are a tight knit family, filled with love, except of course for that one grandkid that they have tried to deny even exists.

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
AOC lists fiancé as her ‘spouse’ on House forms — but office says she’s not married in likely breach of ethics rules

https://nypost.com/2023/09/13/rep-a...z-says-shes-married-in-disclosure-forms-docs/

The story is really quite simple. She claims her boyfriend is her spouse because she can write off expenses for him, but she is not married to him because if she said that she would be obligated to release his personal financial information. It is the best of both worlds, you get all the perks without any of the uncomfortable questions about who is paying you off. Looks like AOC is caught up in this "witch hunt" that Schumer is referring to.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Whitehouse calls on Media to silence stories that the Whitehouse is controlling the Media

White House Calls On Media To Help Fight Against Biden Impeachment Inquiry

https://www.dailywire.com/news/whit...-help-fight-against-biden-impeachment-inquiry

When asked to explain KJP said to talk to their lawyers.

The White House sent out a plea to journalists asking for assistance in fending off the House impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden.

Ian Sams, a White House spokesman, issued a memo to editorial leadership at U.S. news organizations that insisted the time has come for the “media to ramp up its scrutiny of House Republicans for opening an impeachment inquiry based on lies.”

Can't the media get this right, instead of ramping up scrutiny on the GOP inquiry they are ramping up scrutiny on Biden! What is going on?

Biden is going to have to answer for Santini.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
This is interesting!! I do like this thinking... but, (LOL... you know what's coming)... it's like you see the problem and still offer an impossible solution.

You say... "We've got to turn off the TV, put down the screens, and come together under the original meaning of America and the Constitution that our forefathers set it all up on, which is built on our God-given rights."

So, if you take everyone who reads this thread and does this... what? Two dozen people are on the bandwagon. We got another 350+ million to go. It's impossible in my way of thinking... we are, as a nation, too focused on avoiding stress and involvement. Besides, who would lead the group that's organizing turning off TV's and coming together... that isn't also corrupt?

To the best of my knowledge, reeling in tyrants throughout history, has only been done through force... that's unlawful... and besides, who's going to lead that, that isn't corrupt too?

It's not fixable... I mean, yeah there could be civil war and that might iron somethings out. But the corrupt will continue... different faces.
IDK...
We defiantly need to brainstorm of any possible ways to start getting more serious about truly organizing as well as getting a very clear message and objectives to work towards, but the same as everything is, it's God and His Spirit that will truly take charge as it's been since He brought in His Kingdom and commanded us to "Go make disciples of all nations".

I don't believe it's a matter of convincing 300 million people of anything, I believe it's a matter of embracing the Truth, a matter of boldly confronting the lies and coming together person to person and listening to each other. If you truly sit and hear someone out, look them in the eyes and talk to them, these divisions this world teaches us we all have, they start to fad away and we find out that what we believe and want isn't as different as we're told. I see this happening now like I've never seen it in my life, I just don't think this, He has been slowly putting all things under His feet just as He said he would. He must reign until all enemies have been made a footstool for His feet. We have to speak about these things with the people around us and realize that we need to learn how to support ourselves and each other through the very hard times that are coming.

This has always been the model, the people follow God and prosper beyond expectations, a couple generations pass and the children turn from God to embrace the world, they do so until it destroys them and they fall under judgement, get stomped until they turn back to God and truth, then they prosper again. From that model I think the only answer is to take the gospel of the Kingdom out to this world and trust God as the men of God in the past did.

Now I know I got FAR away from the things you were asking, but I had to kind of paint this picture out to answer you. I'm going to do what I can do, what I feel He calls me to do, and trust in Him and His will to do what glorifies Him most. I don't have any answers outside of Him, I don't "know" what to do at all. I've never been through anything like this before, I'd be lying if I answered any other way. I'm just a regular guy that God saw fit to redeem that hates the injustice he see's going on and ruining the lives of everyone in this country and know that this country was set up to stop this crap from happening.

I don't like this last part you wrote, "To the best of my knowledge, reeling in tyrants throughout history, has only been done through force... that's unlawful... and besides, who's going to lead that, that isn't corrupt too?"

That may be true, and it may be the only way it can happen now, but I don't believe so. just like in NM right now, that Gov put a ban on the 2nd amendment, ALL the people went out there with their guns, not a shot fire, not an arrest made, and already a federal judge has shot it down, no violence needed. Honestly I believe if the American people all banded together, with a single goal, that if we all decided that the US is shutting down EVERYTHING until these people are removed from office and their deeds are brought into light, with justice at the end of a fair trial, it would happen fast. I believe we could have them out in less than a week. Don't get me wrong this is a wild pipe dream practically, and logistically impossible by any real measure, but I just wanted to put a hypothetical situation that approaches it non-violently and would get results very fast. The biggest flaw in that plan would be that we'd have to look out after each other without greed in a 100% trust type way. Again I'm not trying to give any kind of answer here, my answer is "I don't know", but God can make anything possible and He is the ONLY way it can ever happen. The power of my King isn't done until it's all under him, that was why the hopelessness in the "who's going to lead that, that isn't corrupt too?" just sounds more like you accept defeat. Our King isn't defeated nor are we called to sink into hopelessness, even and especially when everything in the world is hopeless. I thank God the early Christians didn't feel that way against Rome, nor countless other Christians in history that would not bow to the tyrants of their times. Those that boldly stood and proclaimed Jesus King when they knew that they would be killed for it, but did so, not for glory, but because they KNEW the truth and wouldn't/couldn't lie by His power and Spirit within them.

It's our time and I will stand for Him and His name. Not for my glory, I deserve none, but for the glory of the only deserving One. Jesus.

I wasn't even sure what I was going to say when I started this, but there you go, that is my thoughts on the matter. All I can do is serve Him and follow Him the best I can. As far as getting into it with the government or starting a violent rebellion, I'm not for that, Jesus has not commanded us to do that, however I will protect myself, my family, and my land from anyone who attacks it. I want no conflict, but will confront injustice where God leads me to and will testify the Jesus is Lord and God over everything whenever I can. I appreciate the question, it made me put some thought into the matter.