GOP Swamp ‘Spirituality’

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 20, 2018
From the day, businessman Donald Trump came down the escalator to announce his White House bid, say what you will, soon stepped into a collaboration of his own personal gallery of insincere backstabbers. Not just any RINOS, but world-class who dance wonderfully to the glee of the far-left element. For the left, a treacherous RINO is simply a “moderate”.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but a good number of these keep a ‘Christian’ affiliation. Those of us who recognize accuracy are well aware of the many such who’s lifeblood is for these many same traits that have always been counter to MAGA. Such ‘spiritual maturity’ needing extraction is now long past being brazen.

But RINO-lites are not as obvious. Some are closeted holdouts and some have infiltrated. For instance, some members of the GOP in your state may carry a particular disdain for Donald’s call for “one-day voting’ and ‘paper ballots’. Less important but more popular, every RINO today is known for maintaining the misleading narrative of the January 6 event being an “attack on the US Capitol” while shielding the public from PDJT’s request for additional security measures.

Comments such as this serves the RINO well so as to lessen the alarm, dilute our resolve,

“One of the biggest problems we have in the Republican Party is if you have an ultra-right conservative who has a slight disagreement with another Republican, it doesn’t matter if they’re in the same lane 90% of the time or 50% of the time — usually, the term RINO gets thrown out there.” Richard George, a former Republican National Committee member, Politico

Could a few snippets here speak of the spiritual core of the RINO and leftists?
  1. "I wish I was a slave to an age-old trade, like ridin' around on railcars and workin' long days." These lyrics evoke a sense of nostalgia for a bygone era, romanticizing a simpler way of life that involves hard work and a clear sense of purpose.
  2. "Lord have mercy on my rough and rowdy ways." The repeated plea for mercy suggests a recognition of past mistakes or reckless behavior, acknowledging the need for forgiveness and redemption.
  3. "Call it one drink too many, call it pride of a man, but it don't make no difference if you sit or you stand." These lines address themes of self-destruction, pride, and the cyclical nature of human behavior, suggesting that regardless of the specific actions taken, they can still lead to trouble and regret.
  4. "We do it over and over and over again." This repetition highlights the idea of being stuck in a continuous loop of making the same mistakes or repeating the same patterns of behavior.
  5. "Down in the valley with whiskey rivers, these are the places you will find me hidin'" The valley symbolizes a place of solace or retreat, where the narrator seeks refuge from the complexities and challenges of life. The whiskey rivers may represent escapism or self-medication to cope with inner turmoil.
Source

Your thoughts welcome, ,