Gospelchoirs contacts wanted!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hagen2nd

I didn't thought it is so hard to get in touch with Gospelchoirs all over the world. So I try it this way.

My name is Hagen Roesler, and I am ambassador of the german organization „gospel for a fairer world“ .
Every year we run a Gospelday with the aim to bring "Justice in the World" closer to he people in the streets. You may not change the world with gospelmusic, but you can open hearts and gain attention! On the first gospel day in 2011, there were more than 7.000 singers from 260 choirs who sung in perhaps the biggest gospel choir in history. And they have done that in more than 200 places at the same time! The last Gospelday there are even Gospel choirs from Japan & Denmark joining us.
At th 19.09.2015 we want to make the „Gospelday“ really international. It is free and easy to join us, just let me know and I will help you to register and get the informations (at the moment only a german web site is available)
Last Year we made a Gospel Choir Compilation " songs against poverty" CD Vol I. 12 choirs from Germany are represented with 14 songs on this CD , and thus help young girls in Cameroon (Africa) , which takes a forced marriage have now the possibility of a training receive . All involved have waived a fee . You might join us at a „gospelday“ ? Maybe on another CD? We are looking for Gospel Choirs to join us and help us to create a fairer world. The proceeds from the sale of CDs will go directly to "Brot fuer die Welt", (bread for the world)" and support "Happy Homes" in Dakar, Bangladesh where enslaved children are given a new perspective. God has made it possible for me to carry the production costs completely, so each cent can go to "Brot fuer die Welt."
We still search Gospelchoirs to be a part of it

The first participation commitments quickly determined: HANS CHRISTIAN JOCHIMSEN ( Denmark ) ; Glad(e)makers ( Bremerhaven ) , Gospel Flavours ( Dresden ) , Shepherd's Voices ( North Woods ), Temptation Gospel Voices (Worms), Holyharbour Gospel Singers

Five good reasons to participate :

1. Help children in slavery and misery
  2. Gospel has its roots in the African slaves. Sets a mark as a choir that this need to date is an issue !

You can find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SapSongsAgainstPoverty
The CD can be heard on itunes (itunes.apple.com/us/album/songs-against-poverty-vol.i/id734166740?l=de&ls=1 , Sony, shazam , nokia etc.
Or can be ordered from amazon , www.hope-music.de

We are looking for Gospel Choirs to join us and help us to create a fairer world. The proceeds from the sale of CDs will go directly to "Brot fuer die Welt", (bread for the world)" and support "Happy Homes" in Dakar, Bangladesh where enslaved children are given a new perspective. God has made it possible for me to carry the production costs completely, so each cent can go to "Brot fuer die Welt."
We still search Gospelchoirs to be a part of it

The first participation commitments quickly determined: HANS CHRISTIAN JOCHIMSEN ( Denmark ) ; Glad(e)makers ( Bremerhaven ) , Gospel Flavours ( Dresden ) , Shepherd's Voices ( North Woods ), Temptation Gospel Voices (Worms), Holyharbour Gospel Singers

Five good reasons to participate :

1. Help children in slavery and misery
  2. Gospel has its roots in the African slaves. Sets a mark as a choir that this need to date is an issue !