Got a bad phone call help please!!!

• Thread starter GodsavemeifyoureallyExist
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GodsavemeifyoureallyExist

Exclusive interview with BTK killer - YouTube

what are the signs to look for when a person is going to turn out like this video? i always thought that my cousin was

sweet guy that couldn't do no wrong until lately he called me an told me that he was in jail he had stolen bunch of money then he said that he got in a huge fight over

a beautiful women and killed the man i am so scared he was suppose to be at our family reunion but he wont be able to come

now i never though he had it in him to kill someone he said he loved her and he wasn't gonna let the guy get her

so he killed him i may never see my cousin again we haven't seen each other since we were little he seemed like

a regular normal person we were little and now he grows up and does this i have many other cousins that i

fear could turn out like this how can you tell if some one is going to be like this before it happens? i might could

have helped him before this happened if i had only known before he did this does he need help in the mind? why did he kill

someone? he sounds like someone else on the phone not like the cousin i use to know his voice is scaring me

he said if given the chance he would kill again and he doesn't feel anything went he does it did he

loose his emotions or something? what makes a person like this? should we bail him out if hes planning on doing it

again? or should we take him to see a physic or something? if he doesn't feel emotions anymore cant he turn

out like the guy in that video? i don't wont that for him should i be scared? he says

cant wait to see when he gets out he wont us to spend lots of time together will he get his emotion back?

idk what to do help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I think the only thing you can do for Him is just pray. I will pray for Him, God bless

U

Ugly

Psychics are of the occult and against God, first of all.

Second, no, you cannot predict a persons ability to commit violence or murder. Many murders that happen are 'crimes of passion', meaning they are not premeditated and intentional but rather their emotions get the best of them and they react through that emotion. Many people who commit crimes of passion can't be predicted, because they have no motive for violence until they are pushed into a situation. Also, often drugs or alcohol are involved in many of these crimes of passion, which means they are acting even more out of the normal then if they were sober.

Those who are genuinely criminally deviant minded, sometimes they can have indicators if you are close enough to them. Such as a family member you live with. But many times these people are sociopaths, and are experts at hiding their intents. So i suggest don't spend your life trying to figure out who's capable of murder. Even highly trained professionals can't figure them all out.