Got Married Yesterday!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 24, 2010
Hey guys! Some of you already know I was due to get married this week. Just wanted to quickly post that it went very well! I'm sitting in a B&B waiting for my husband to get ready so we can get something to eat lol. The ceremony was short and sweet, just the way we wanted it. And the reception went well. We got a ton of pictures and a friend of mine recorded the ceremony. Hopefully we'll get things uploaded soon.

Well that's all the time I have to post but just wanted everyone to know it went well!

G

THE PLAN HAS BEEN FULFILLED, LOVE AND MARRIAGE, AND I PRAY THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH BLESSES YOU WITH A FAMILY. IN CHRIST, I AM HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH. GOD BLESS YOU. HUNDREDS OF BUBBLES WITH LOVE ON IT TO YOU BOTH.:D

Dec 30, 2011
Congradulations!!! Happy for you, Sweety:)

jkalyna;bt672 said:
THE PLAN HAS BEEN FULFILLED, LOVE AND MARRIAGE, AND I PRAY THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH BLESSES YOU WITH A FAMILY. IN CHRIST, I AM HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH. GOD BLESS YOU. HUNDREDS OF BUBBLES WITH LOVE ON IT TO YOU BOTH.:D