gotthard tunnel shocking

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

visje

Jan 10, 2015
hi
i saw this and i think it's very shocking. everything what was going on in the secret suddenly comes into the known. i couldn't find it yet on cc, but maybe i double post, so let me know, than i will delete the post.

[video=youtube;XsAibNmZluw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsAibNmZluw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tintin

hi
i saw this and i think it's very shocking. everything what was going on in the secret suddenly comes into the known. i couldn't find it yet on cc, but maybe i double post, so let me know, than i will delete the post.
https://youtu.be/XsAibNmZluw
Yeah, I'm not clicking that. You sound like the very definition of spam.

visje

Jan 10, 2015
How come it sounds like spam? I don't understand. But you can google yourself or see on youtube on gotthard tunnel and christian? would you be willing to let me know why it looks like spam?

U

Ugly

If this is that tunnel in Sweden that had their weird opening celebration i've seen it posted here somewhere about a week ago.
And you can't edit/delete posts after 5 minutes.
Lastly, if you're going to post links at least put a description as to what it is. And i don't mean vague descriptions like 'everything what was going on in the secret suddenly comes into the known'. But i mean an actual description. Most people won't go near a link of any kind if they don't have some idea of what they're clicking.

visje

Jan 10, 2015
thank you ugly, i will change it.

visje

Jan 10, 2015
yes i did, ugly, but i changed it in 5 minutes, but my typing took to long and so that went wrong either. please forgive my stupidness

so here's what the link is about:
in sweden there was een opening for a new tunnel for transport. The opening of the new tunnel on june the 1 was all about mocking christianity and believes and was full of satanic worship rituals.
I found it shocking, because it was so in the open and there were a lot of leaders of different country's.

(if i wrote this on my post, would that be enough or okay? again, thanks for the feedback, just finding my way here)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Have never ever heard about this tunnel.. :confused:

T

Tintin

Have never ever heard about this tunnel.. :confused:
It was even on the news in Australia. Freaky, freaky stuff. Most reporters couldn't make head or tail of it. Deeply disturbing spiritually. They had some real balls to do it. Yikes!

B

BeyondET

What does the band gotthard have to do with a tunnel :rolleyes:

S

SteelToedKodiak

yes i did, ugly, but i changed it in 5 minutes, but my typing took to long and so that went wrong either. please forgive my stupidness

in sweden there was een opening for a new tunnel for transport. The opening of the new tunnel on june the 1 was all about mocking christianity and believes and was full of satanic worship rituals.
I found it shocking, because it was so in the open and there were a lot of leaders of different country's.

(if i wrote this on my post, would that be enough or okay? again, thanks for the feedback, just finding my way here)
There is a whole bunch of effort going into ATTEMPTING to mock the Lord, the enemy gets a bonus by in so doing, provoking the saints to anger and repulsion. All that negative energy is like rocket fuel in his spiritual realm. My take is anytime you can ignore it, ol saint nick gets a frown and throws a tantrum.

U

Ugly

Nothing stupid, you're just learning the ropes.
Just letting people know the basics of what a video is about is the key. People don't want to click on the unknown is all haha.

And i had seen videos on the opening as well. I'm not normally one to turn things into something evil, but that performance was very, very creepy.
But something i found ironic happened a day or two after seeing this video. I watched a movie that i normally would not have watched, but i was bored and desperate haha. Anyways, i'm not certain but i think the movie was filmed in either Scotland or England (i'm thinking Scotland) and during one of the scenes near the end they were in this small town in the mountains. It was nighttime and a parade/celebration was going on. The scenes of this celebration were nearly identical to the ones of the opening of the tunnel. People half naked, with goats heads and long fake goat hair dancing around in weird choreographed numbers. It shocked me to see this so soon after having seen the same thing in Sweden. It made me begin to wonder if this was a more common event in Europe, or at least in some parts, and if so what is the cultural basis for it.