Grace - Faith - Sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
Hebrews 12: Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
(NOTE: Christ is the author & finisher of all faith)

Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by "faith of Jesus Christ" unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
(NOTE: The Faith "OF" Christ)

Gal 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the "faith of Christ" and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
(NOTE: It's the Faith "OF" Christ and thru the righteousness of Christ's faith. Christ becomes the Lord our righteousness. And God justifies us "Declares us Righteous in His sight)

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live "by the faith of the Son of God", who loved me, and gave himself for me.
(NOTE: Believers live & are kept by: The Faith "OF" the Son of God)

Phil 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but "that which is through the faith of Christ", the righteousness which is of God by faith:
(NOTE: The Faith "OF" Christ)

Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
(NOTE: The promise by the faith "OF" Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. It's our Faith placed in Christ's work)

Act 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
(NOTE: Believers are sanctified/set apart by the FAITH that's from/in Christ)

Hab 2:4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
(NOTE: The justified/forgiven live by (HIS) FAITH)

It's Christ's faithful work & our faith placed in it. Faith begins with Christ & is worthless without Him as the foundation

Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
(NOTE: Salvation, righteousness begin with the FAITH of Christ & our FAITH in Him)

There is only 1 antidote for sin. There is only 1 path to a full pardon from sin.

Sin's only antidote is the God' gift of grace. By GRACE are you saved (Eph 2:8) thru faith. God's GRACE has a name. God so loved the world, he sent his Son. Whoever believes in him will have everlasting life (Jn 3:16)

We access Gods Grace thru Faith (Rom 5:2) placed in Christ's finished redemptive sin atoning sacrificial work. Found in Christ's death(Sins wage paid in Full) burial & resurrection(Gods receipt, sins payment accepted). Then God imputes/transfers Christ's righteousness onto us & transfers/imputes our sins onto Christ. Also see this process in Lev 4 & Rom 4:3-8)