Greatest gift

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

destiny

What is the greatest gift you can give to someone?..............

K

krisbrian

The gospel

D

destiny

The person is already born again

S

SpaceCowboy

Material wise, that's subjective. Depends on what the person enjoys.
But I think the greatest gift is the gift were given, Grace. Regardless of if there saved or the worst heathen unbeliever.

D

destiny

@shazam, only God can give grace and we can not give grace to our follow man

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
As I understand, scriptures say: no greater gift given than to lay down one's life for another.:

Now the next question might be, how can one lay down their life?
Is it just the physical, or does it also mean to set aside ones life, needs , feelings, reputation, work for the sake of another? Their salvation?

God bless
pickles

C

Crossfire

@shazam, only God can give grace and we can not give grace to our follow man
If that is true then why is that Jesus himself taught that unless you forgive your brother, our heavenly father will not forgive you?

L

Laodicea

John 15:13-14
(13) Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
(14) Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

Feb 21, 2012
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Feb 16, 2011
the gospel message is the greatest gift, even above saving their life.

J

jkalyna

gift that is not materialistic or seen. Prayer, it has no end but remains given in faith by the one who prayed. IT'S MAKING TIME TO INTERCEDE, A PRAYER WARRIOR, OR TO ENCOURAGE ONE THAT YOU ARE PRAYING. PRAYER SURRONDS, TOUCHES, MANIFESTS IT'S SELF, GOES INTO MOTION IN A DIVINE SUPERNATURAL WAY, PUTTING INTO MOTION, THE PLAN THE PRAYER THAT WAS EXECUTED SIGNED AND DELIVERED, BY FAITH.

Last edited:

dscherck

Banned [Reason: persistent, ongoing Catholic heres
Aug 3, 2009
The gospel and then the Holy Eucharist.