Green Bay, WI....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jaybird88

What is common sense stuff is that We The People, for now, are the ONES with POWER in this country!
That is what makes the U.S.A. SO GREAT....
Please explain to me why you want congress to be able to do something illegal? Where does it stop?
If you want political officials' to have to legally release their taxes, call your congressman, request to get rid of the IRS, they are the ones with power over taxes....

Lets protect America not its political parties!?!
"we the people" are the ones that want our leaders to put everything on the table and not hide anything. you would have to be pretty stupid to believe someone that tells you they are an honest business man but will refuse to prove it. also i do not believe your this stupid, i think you are grasping at straws and dodging the issue trying to take this argument wayyyyyyyy out into left field with all this "they cant force citizens to show taxes" nonesense. whats going to happen when you apply for a loan and refuse to show tax statements, you dont have to show them but you will also not get a loan anywhere. same goes for public officials. if trump doesnt want to show tax he should have thought about that before running for public office. thats the rules, but then again he has been breaking rules all his life so its nothing new.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
"we the people" are the ones that want our leaders to put everything on the table and not hide anything. you would have to be pretty stupid to believe someone that tells you they are an honest business man but will refuse to prove it. also i do not believe your this stupid, i think you are grasping at straws and dodging the issue trying to take this argument wayyyyyyyy out into left field with all this "they cant force citizens to show taxes" nonesense. whats going to happen when you apply for a loan and refuse to show tax statements, you dont have to show them but you will also not get a loan anywhere. same goes for public officials. if trump doesnt want to show tax he should have thought about that before running for public office. thats the rules, but then again he has been breaking rules all his life so its nothing new.
Is President Trump not a U.S citizen?

Are politicians not citizens!?!

We are a country of the people and laws; if we do not like the laws we vote....

We have not yet turned our country over to the government...

My argument is logical... come back with an argument that makes Constitutional sense.... not gibberish…
This is funny... I never thought this would be a "fight".... but okay!!!!

I got a car loan and did not have to pubically poast my taxes....

When did you last publicly poast your taxes?

Last edited:
S

Susanna

Thank you for the perfect set up to this!..... BIG HUG AND KISS!!!!!! (on the cheek)

No, it is not mute... President Trump is a citizen of the U.S.A. if Congress is given the power to make him make his taxes public, they are given the power to make yours public! They are trying to in act a power they do not have!!!
Your taxes are not of any interest to the public. I highly doubt that people care about whether you are thrustworthy or not. But you see, if you’re running for office, your trustworthiness becomes a big thing...and your taxes might will tell the tale on you😁.

J

jaybird88

Is President Trump not a U.S citizen?

Are politicians not citizens!?!

We are a country of the people and laws; if we do not like the laws we vote....

We have not yet turned our country over to the government...

My argument is logical... come back with an argument that makes Constitutional sense.... not gibberish…
This is funny... I never thought this would be a "fight".... but okay!!!!

I got a car loan and did not have to pubically poast my taxes....

When did you last publicly poast your taxes?
most politicians are nothing like private citizens. one difference is they lie every time they open their mouth.

for 40 years presidents have shown their tax because the public wants to be sure their is no financial wrong doing.

your argument is called dodging the facts.

you got a car loan because you showed your tax to the bank.

i will happily post my tax when i run for public office, thats what honest people do. only dishonest people hide them, like trump.

i dont think he should be forced to do so.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
most politicians are nothing like private citizens. one difference is they lie every time they open their mouth.

for 40 years presidents have shown their tax because the public wants to be sure their is no financial wrong doing.

your argument is called dodging the facts.

you got a car loan because you showed your tax to the bank.

i will happily post my tax when i run for public office, thats what honest people do. only dishonest people hide them, like trump.

i dont think he should be forced to do so.
trump just came out off a 2 and 1/2 year witch hunt for non- existent " Russian collusion ", do you really want a year and a 1/2 of " tax fraud, tax evasion".

if the dems intended to just see the tax returns for the sake of transparency , then fine but they want them to make up more phony charges, no matter if the taxes are in order or not.

S

Susanna

trump just came out off a 2 and 1/2 year witch hunt for non- existent " Russian collusion ", do you really want a year and a 1/2 of " tax fraud, tax evasion".

if the dems intended to just see the tax returns for the sake of transparency , then fine but they want them to make up more phony charges, no matter if the taxes are in order or not.
Non existent Russian collusion? According to Mr. Mueller it couldn’t be proven beyond reasonable doubt, but most likely it had taken place.

What a sorry excuse for a President...

Casting my vote his way was a major mistake.

Limey410v2

Jul 2, 2017
The question is too subjective. The debate will be ad infinitum.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Your taxes are not of any interest to the public. I highly doubt that people care about whether you are thrustworthy or not. But you see, if you’re running for office, your trustworthiness becomes a big thing...and your taxes might will tell the tale on you😁.
Then maybe you should bring to your Congressman you want taxes to be part of electing/ sitting President... right now it is not... We are the people if you want the government that IS WAHT MAKES AMERICA GREAT WE VOTE AND CHANGE LAWS NOT THE GOVERMENT OF SILLY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND OUR CONSITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS!!!!!

WE ARE A REPUBLIC NOT A DEMOCRARY....

Did you know that?

S

Susanna

Then maybe you should bring to your Congressman you want taxes to be part of electing/ sitting President... right now it is not... We are the people if you want the government that IS WAHT MAKES AMERICA GREAT WE VOTE AND CHANGE LAWS NOT THE GOVERMENT OF SILLY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND OUR CONSITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS!!!!!

WE ARE A REPUBLIC NOT A DEMOCRARY....

Did you know that?
Why don’t you tell me the difference between a republic and a democracy?

S

SpoonJuly

Why don’t you tell me the difference between a republic and a democracy?
If I am correct---
In a true democracy everyone votes on all matters. That would be impossible.
In a republic, the representatives of the people make the decisions.
We live in a democratic republic. The people elect the representatives who then make the decisions.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
If I am correct---
In a true democracy everyone votes on all matters. That would be impossible.
In a republic, the representatives of the people make the decisions.
We live in a democratic republic. The people elect the representatives who then make the decisions.
100% correct but we "the people" vote for Reps. who have our values/morays and there fore the decisions are based on what we the people want … in theory.... BUT DEFIENTLY NOT MAJORITY!!! Democracy "majority rules".... could you fathem how said our GREAT USA WOULD BE IF MAJORITY RULED!?! (of unbelievers)….