green HATe XV

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 10, 2015
okay heres the deal. I am confused by all this that is going on in the news lately. To the point where I think I am in an incredibly weird freakish nightmare. Can some of you please tell me what is going on? Not just with this "exercise" <and I use that term loosely>, but with the whole world. I have done a lot of research the past few days trying to find out the truth that they are withholding from us. This thread is created for those of you who want to share the truth to possibly protect others in case something bad is coming.
My findings are this:
I have heard a lot of speculations that this is a beginning of the NWO, a push for a civil war, an economic collapse, and other heresay.
yada yada yada.
Anyway here is what i have found. On the 19th of this mont there is supposed to be a comet coming close to hitting the earth. JPL website confirms this. also, there are three other countries currently doing military drills.... australia, japan, and canada.... until september.
Some people think ISIS is going to attack, and the media stated that a terrorist killed 4 marine corps soldiers in tennessee. Well, a lot of people are saying that this is just a false flag. a test to see how we respond. And this makes sense to me. But also, there was witnesses in a restaurant next to one of these locations that heard gunfire and saw the glass with holes in it.... i mean, am i the only who thinks this is a little extreme for a test?

also we have the planned pregnancy issue right now? what is up with that....

the race wars over a battle flag....
someone with a clear head, <because mine sure aint> please try and explain all this drama to me. am I the only one a little freaked out by all these things?

also want to point out... has there ever been a militray training exercise this large of a scale? and if it is just an exersise, that we are prohibited from knowing the details of, is it to scare us into insanity? I mean look at what has happened since is begun, and we still have two months of this left... how many more so called false flag games are they going to play on our minds?

please help and share any info you may have.

Dec 18, 2013
Don't worry or be afraid, Jesus will return soon. Even if they put us to death, Jesus will resurrect us. Even if they try to take over this world God will destroy this world and heaven by fire and make a new heaven and new earth.

E

Elysian

okay heres the deal. I am confused by all this that is going on in the news lately. To the point where I think I am in an incredibly weird freakish nightmare. Can some of you please tell me what is going on? Not just with this "exercise" <and I use that term loosely>, but with the whole world. I have done a lot of research the past few days trying to find out the truth that they are withholding from us. This thread is created for those of you who want to share the truth to possibly protect others in case something bad is coming.
My findings are this:
I have heard a lot of speculations that this is a beginning of the NWO, a push for a civil war, an economic collapse, and other heresay.
yada yada yada.
Anyway here is what i have found. On the 19th of this mont there is supposed to be a comet coming close to hitting the earth. JPL website confirms this. also, there are three other countries currently doing military drills.... australia, japan, and canada.... until september.
Some people think ISIS is going to attack, and the media stated that a terrorist killed 4 marine corps soldiers in tennessee. Well, a lot of people are saying that this is just a false flag. a test to see how we respond. And this makes sense to me. But also, there was witnesses in a restaurant next to one of these locations that heard gunfire and saw the glass with holes in it.... i mean, am i the only who thinks this is a little extreme for a test?

also we have the planned pregnancy issue right now? what is up with that....

the race wars over a battle flag....
someone with a clear head, <because mine sure aint> please try and explain all this drama to me. am I the only one a little freaked out by all these things?

also want to point out... has there ever been a militray training exercise this large of a scale? and if it is just an exersise, that we are prohibited from knowing the details of, is it to scare us into insanity? I mean look at what has happened since is begun, and we still have two months of this left... how many more so called false flag games are they going to play on our minds?

please help and share any info you may have.

I doubt very much ISIS will attack you....If they are really what the establishment makes them out to be those Goat hearders would have had control of Israel a long time ago.