Greeting

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Welcome to CC Loielhn. There are lots of great people here, jump in. I am sure He has plans for your participation on this site too.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
NEW WELCOME REVISED TO SAVE - Copy.jpg :)
"Hope you come to learn the reason you came upon this site."

Sep 19, 2022
San Bernardino County
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you and share my love for Christ and fellowship with my brothers and sisters in the one true faith!

Blessing to you all!!

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Greeting to all.
Feel so bless to have stumbled across CC and looking forward to getting to know you all.
Welcome to our neck of the woods, Lorie.

May your time spent here truly be blessed of the Lord.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Great that the Lord led you to the fellowship here at CC and from one Cali girl to another, a warm welcome to you! God bless you always🙏