Greetings from Alaska

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chick4Jesus

Yes, I am in Alaska, at least until my move to Idaho is complete. Time for some sunshine in my life!

I am soon to be single and not looking forward to it. So I am trying to build up a Christian support system to help me get through a very difficult time in my life. It is for the best and God is with my kids and me all the way. But sometimes when i sit alone in my room crying, just having God there is not enough. I really need Christian friends. And yes, I am trying to meet non-virtual friends too so I can get out of the house and not be so gloomy!

I have five kids--ages are 25, 22, 17, 16, and 13. They have all been messing around with drugs--mainly pot--and I am struggling to keep it all together. Any advice would be appreciated. Trying to lead them in the way of the Lord after their dad and peers have helped lead them astray is not an easy task. I am a pushover and am trying to build clear, strong boundaries for once in my life. Also not an easy task. Need all the prayers I can get.

I'm looking forward to meeting my brothers and sisters here in CC!

Oct 5, 2009
Greeting and embracements in Christ! We need the Lord and one another! A togetherness with Christ.

S

ShariJo

Heya! I'm also from Alaska. I was born and raised up there in NP! :)