Greetings from California✋

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

what the heck! I don't see that I'm not using the app because I've had issues trying to sign in.Im on website may I ask how do I change it Thank you!
I use the website too.
Here is what I see at the top of my page:

Screenshot 2022-03-15 12.48.45 PM.png

Do you see on the right side it has my avatar, followed by the envelope, bell, bookmark, and search icon?
On yours you should see your icon.
Click your avatar once, it should look like:

Screenshot 2022-03-15 12.52.07 PM.png

actually :unsure: now that I'm looking around on mine, I'm not seeing where to change that info.
That might be something you have to get a hold of the administrators to fix.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
:eek: You may have to purchase a gender bender! :ROFL:

Sorry, that was not at all funny, was it. :rolleyes:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Greetings from CA back to you as well! Glad you decided to join in on the Forums - God bless you!

Janyne

Jan 31, 2022
From Boston MA here
I have been signed up for a few years lol but I never made any posts or introduce myself! my name is kaitlin I'm from California not sure if I can say that! I got baptized in 2013 😇