Greetings from Costa Rica!!!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jumping777

Hi everybody my name is David, Im from Costa Rica
Im new in this web and i just want to spent a great time here “knowing” christians all over the world.
I hope to do big ciberfriends and why not friends, hmm!
Hope y’all guy make me feel good in this place,
This is my email if you want to writte someday [email protected]
THX, God Bless Y’all
;)

I

iliveforHim

Hola Jumping! Hablas Espanol???? :) BIENVENIDO!!!!!!!!!

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, Jumping777. I’m not sure I’ve seen anybody else on this site, yet, from Costa Rica, though people from all around the world are here. I hope you enjoy it here.

L

lady_redd

Hello!! How are you? I hope you enjoy it here.

J

Jumping777

Claro Amigo si hablo Español! Saludos.
THX you all for your comments :)

PURA VIDA!!!!

I

iliketurtles

hola jumping =) beinvenido a CC. eres tu de San Jose? tu pais es bonita. hasta luega =)

I

iliveforHim

Heeeey,

Amigooooooo!!! How are you Jumping??? Hope you're having a wonderful morning!!!

Ur Buddy,

Ingrid

B

Belgian_Pilot

I realise I should learn Espagnol... :D

Hello Jumping

I

iliveforHim

Well, thank goodness you've got me to teach you, Aksel!!! ((((( ))))))

**hugs for Aksel**

:)

B

Belgian_Pilot

Yay, thx :)

Hugs back!!!