Greetings from London

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mimma

Hello fellow Jesus siblings. Hope all is well. :D
Hope to just make new friends here and good ol' fellowship.
26 f from London. Made in the Philippines...born and raised in London UK all my life. I love to laugh, I love adventure. I love art (fantasy, surrealism and abstract), photography (black and white) my favorite photographer is Steven Klein. I love anything creative and im never to old to experience something new. I love music and my taste ranges from powerful gospel to electro beats to neo funk soul.

Gave my life to Christ 2004. Had its up and it had its down. I learnt how to just 'KEEP IT REAL' in Christ and not be some 'holier than thou' poser. HOW ARE WE EXPECT TO BRING PEOPLE TO CHRIST IF WE ARE NOT OURSELVES IN CHRIST. Jesus was keeping it real back in the day, and I want to follow that example by reaching to the lost in the darkest places that would make some Christians critisise...(well do they have to say when Jesus was eating alongside the tax collectors...or when the prostitute was kissing his feet asking for forgiveness?). I am so grateful God revealed so much to me about the dark side of this world, especially the evil works who are incharge of the wordly system, who are preparing for the Anti Christ. Everyday I yearn for more of God, to be Christ like and to learn something new. I cant wait to make new friends here!! And hope to meet people who are on the same wavelength =)

S

sabella22

Hello and nice to have you here ..

E

emmajade

Greetings! It's lovely to meet you. I love art too.

F

faithwarrior

Hi there Londoner...welcome to the site

W

WENSPI

Welcome here :)

S

SamIam

greeettings from the farthers reaches of the planet!