Greetings from Nova Scotia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hawkeye77

Apr 4, 2024
Hi Hali77. I'm 47 but was born in 1977 too. I got saved in college in 1997. My girlfriend decided to abort our child and it led me to realize my need for Jesus as I recognized the sin in my life. Over time I grew distant and even doubted his existence. I started going back to church this year and on my birthday I went into the hospital as my chest was hurting a lot. They thought I had an infection in the membrane around the heart and admitted me. While in the hospital they did an ultrasound on the heart and noticed it wasn't pumping right, so they scheduled an angiogram for me. On the way to the angiogram at a different hospital I had a major heart attack. It felt the same as the pain I had felt on my birthday. I had 100% blockage in the front of my heart which they opened with a Stent. And a 80% blockage in the backside which they fixed with a Stent a couple of days later. The whole experience showed me God was still with me and I decided to recommit my life to him. He is ever with us and its our choice to accept him or not. I choose to accept and believe in Jesus. He is good and he loves us more then we can imagine or even accept at times. I joined to meet others and continue to grow as well. It's a blessing to have this place to do such tasks.

Hali77

Apr 12, 2024
Hi Hali77. I'm 47 but was born in 1977 too. I got saved in college in 1997. My girlfriend decided to abort our child and it led me to realize my need for Jesus as I recognized the sin in my life. Over time I grew distant and even doubted his existence. I started going back to church this year and on my birthday I went into the hospital as my chest was hurting a lot. They thought I had an infection in the membrane around the heart and admitted me. While in the hospital they did an ultrasound on the heart and noticed it wasn't pumping right, so they scheduled an angiogram for me. On the way to the angiogram at a different hospital I had a major heart attack. It felt the same as the pain I had felt on my birthday. I had 100% blockage in the front of my heart which they opened with a Stent. And a 80% blockage in the backside which they fixed with a Stent a couple of days later. The whole experience showed me God was still with me and I decided to recommit my life to him. He is ever with us and its our choice to accept him or not. I choose to accept and believe in Jesus. He is good and he loves us more then we can imagine or even accept at times. I joined to meet others and continue to grow as well. It's a blessing to have this place to do such tasks.
Hi! Nice to meet you 😊 I’m so sorry you’ve had some issues with your health lately, but happy to hear that you’re doing better. God never leaves us. That’s one of His promises. And when we stray, He will always find us and try to bring us back to Him. And when we are found, Heaven rejoices! He loves us so much. I’m so glad you came back to Him. Do you have a church that you attend?

Hawkeye77

Apr 4, 2024
Hi! Nice to meet you 😊 I’m so sorry you’ve had some issues with your health lately, but happy to hear that you’re doing better. God never leaves us. That’s one of His promises. And when we stray, He will always find us and try to bring us back to Him. And when we are found, Heaven rejoices! He loves us so much. I’m so glad you came back to Him. Do you have a church that you attend?
Thank you. Yes I attend a nondenominational church. It's called Keystone.

Hali77

Apr 12, 2024
Thank you. Yes I attend a nondenominational church. It's called Keystone.
Excellent. I’m glad you are. Attending church is essential to growth in Christ, in my opinion.

Hawkeye77

Apr 4, 2024
Excellent. I’m glad you are. Attending church is essential to growth in Christ, in my opinion.
Yes, and I also go to a small connection group through the church. So that has been a blessing as well.

Hali77

Apr 12, 2024
Yes, and I also go to a small connection group through the church. So that has been a blessing as well.
I do too. It’s a great way to get to know people in your church. We talk about the message of the sermon, our Pastor assigns us questions to discuss, we talk about our lives, and we pray for each other.

Hawkeye77

Apr 4, 2024
I do too. It’s a great way to get to know people in your church. We talk about the message of the sermon, our Pastor assigns us questions to discuss, we talk about our lives, and we pray for each other.
Exactly. We do too.