Greetings from our Lord and Savior: I am Malvin, please call me Mal I am new here, and not sure of all the rules and regulations, I read the rules but

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Malven

Feb 19, 2024
Greetings from our Lord and Savior:

I am Malvin, please call me Mal I am new here, and not sure of all the rules and regulations, I read the rules, but I have been on other sights where you say something, and curtain people disagree with; you will be kicked off the sight. Please if I ever say something that seams off color, out of place, or out of line with scripture. Please let me know.

As Jesus taught in Matthew 18. If you have something against a brother or you thank, he has sinned against you or in general you go to him alone and talk to him about it and if that does not work you get 3 or 4 others and talk to him and if that does not work then the whole church talks to him.

Then Peter being Peter in verse 21 & 22 Goes and asks Jesus just how many times should I forgive brother for his sin against me? As many as 7 times? 22. Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Mark 13 Jesus said “ I have foretold you all things.” 2nd Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration pf God, and is profitable for Doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

I hope with that being said you will work with me, if you thank, I am wrong about something let me know, so that from the bible we can find out just what God wants us to know.

Mal.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

I am Malvin, please call me Mal I am new here, and not sure of all the rules and regulations, I read the rules, but I have been on other sights where you say something, and curtain people disagree with; you will be kicked off the sight. Please if I ever say something that seams off color, out of place, or out of line with scripture. Please let me know.

As Jesus taught in Matthew 18. If you have something against a brother or you thank, he has sinned against you or in general you go to him alone and talk to him about it and if that does not work you get 3 or 4 others and talk to him and if that does not work then the whole church talks to him.

Then Peter being Peter in verse 21 & 22 Goes and asks Jesus just how many times should I forgive brother for his sin against me? As many as 7 times? 22. Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Mark 13 Jesus said “ I have foretold you all things.” 2nd Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration pf God, and is profitable for Doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

I hope with that being said you will work with me, if you thank, I am wrong about something let me know, so that from the bible we can find out just what God wants us to know.

Mal.
Welcome

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Welcome Mal! Good to have you here. Sounds like a Godly attitude to have, I'm sure you'll fit in fine. God Bless and Greetings from Scotland :)

awiebe3

Mar 15, 2024

Mal.
Nice to meet you Mal

SunshineGirl

Jan 6, 2024
England
Welcome Mal 😊
I look forward to reading your views on the Bible and what the different verses mean to you 😊

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Mal.
Hi Mal,

You already got the right Bible, so as far as I'm concerned you are starting out right!
☕🙂👍
>The Preserved Bible<

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and welcome to CC fellowship!!! You stated 'unsure' about your Christian status and greet us with a Christian salutation😀 The main ways to get 'banned' here is to promote false doctrine and/or be hateful to another member.
Glad you are here and God bless & keep you Mal🙏!