Greetings to all.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PRG

Hi everyone.

I come to this place for I am troubled by events within and around me.

We are told that Christ lives with in us, if that is true why is it that I feel so lonely.

We are taught that forgiveness is part of the road to salvation and without forgiveness we are full of sin. Our Father can not look upon sin, therefore are we saved if we have unforgiveness in our own hearts. I believe that unforgiveness is a sin, so why do I feel so angry towards so many people? Why am I still revengeful against many. My salvation is at steak, yet to let go of my anger will in my mind, weaken me.

Confusion reigns within me, I walked down a different path, even knowing that it's destination was not of God. I pray that I am able to get back, back to the path laid before me by God. His word I use as blinkers and your prayers as inspiration.

Be well my friends,
and thank you.

Peter

G

godsbluesman

Hi brother Peter! My name is Bill-I believe you've come to the right place for your answers. God is present here-I've been to alot of sites claiming to be Christian,But this is the only one I've stayed with.Peope here are Of a like-mind and in accord with the will of God-I;ve met alot of GOOD christian men and women here-We are all willing to talk with you,pray with you cry with you,ect..( and I DO believe I speak for all here when I say to you WELCOME TO CC! You can usually find me in the bible study room-but I also wowrk odd hrs,so if You like you can message me and we can talk. I am considered pentecostal/non denoninnational. Feel free tp chat or message anytime-and agsin Welcome to CC!

J

Jullianna

Welcome to CC, PRG. It's very hard to let go and forgive by ourselves, and surrendering our will can be even tougher. But the end result is amazing.

You've taken the first step, my friend. Your WILLINGNESS to forgive and recognizing the need for it. :) The closer we get to Him, the easier it become to relinquish more and more of ourselves to Him...the things that weigh us down..things He never wanted us to carry in the first place.

I'm looking forward to the day when we can all rejoice with you in the joy that will replace the burdens you now carry. :)

Be blessed, new friend! See you in CC!